OA origins/Favourite moments

Only without the wig… that’s the only difference really. That and the singing and song writing talent, there The only two differences. Oh and the millions of pounds too…

• Mysty! Hi there mate!

Good to see you here Pete, it´s been only cuntbook for a few years now, hasn´t it?

As for photos, I went to Mordor only yesterday…

15 Likes

Fucking amazing photography, well done mate.

1 Like

Madame monsieur le photographe zaph est de retour…

Encoure une fois….:+1:

1 Like

Screenshot from back in the peak MDC days.

4 Likes

Vbulletin OA aswell #throwback

1 Like

Old OA was hilarious :smiley:

3 Likes

What happened to the MDC? I was looking for it.

MDC was abandoned towards the end of last season as it proved too problematic to use on here. We reverted to match day threads and they seem to work much better on here, so that’s what we’ve opted to stick with for the foreseeable future :slight_smile:

Unless I decide to do a poll for a third time to wind up @Calum :cristo:

1 Like

MDC loses vote for 50th time in a row. Mysty like lets see if your votes have changed in the last 5 minutes. Opens 51st poll loses again. Mysty cries a lot

:wink:

BTW, I used to love those custom made banners we used to make around Christmas. I remember @Bl1nk and I putting together the Poldi and Per one :smiley:

There’s a few other screenshots too he has of old school OA.

Edit: Look at all those trophies :joy:

Trophies

1 Like

I fucking loved the bookies. Betting with fake money is brilliant as you could do silly bets and if they came in you were buzzing haha

1 Like

quiz-screenshot-3

OA Quiz, which was online for about a week. Nobody played :santi:

lol

Mysty racking up trophies in our famous arcade.

gots-results

We used to have goal and player of the season awards.

We used to have a very active OA betting game. With actual trophies!

6 Likes

Mr Arsenal! There’s a plast from the past. He was a regular poster on OA for years haha

1 Like

What is this?
Why was this hidden from me?

0 0 0 0 0 (33k) 0 0 (1k)

I lost on purpose. :xhaka2:

Is there a juveline version of this? That would be more accurate.

1 Like

Do you mean the OA Quiz thing? It was some plugin we found at the time as something we thought might be fun to try out, but it lacked a free leaderboard feature, You had to pay if you wanted all the options for it, which was frankly ridiculous lol, so without that, we abandoned this plugin pretty quickly.

@Calum Vbookie was just awesome. Such a fun feature. @Gladiator did a really good job running this back in the day! I would love to see someone create a similar plugin for this site one day.

4 Likes

Mock%20Diaby%20tweet

Remember this @Electrifying ? :arteta:

1 Like