Those headlines :arteta:

5 Likes

Thanks, I hate it

4 Likes

2012/13 was a bad season lol. Were we not like 12th in December? :arteta:

1 Like

Wasn’t that when Luca created the relegation thread on OA? :wenger:

2 Likes

We hit about 10th when we lost to Swansea in December I think, but still ended up finishing in the top 4 so it wasn’t all that bad.

1 Like

Even nearly 7 years on, still can’t quite understand how @AbouCuellar enjoyed that Bradford game :mustafi:

I do miss classic OA. Good times.

2 Likes

Santi and Lukasz, how could anyone forget that guy

1 Like

I had many fights with him. The main was him saying Milan are the new Liverpool, fuck me how right he ended up being!

1 Like

Fairly convinced he walks amongst us again.

3 Likes

Judging by his stubbornness and often downright ridiculous opinions, Moondoggie would be my bet, if this were true ^

Holy shit the penny may have dropped for me

You guys have good memories. I do remember the name Santi and Lukasz but cannot recall his personality whatsoever. Wasn’t he banned for some sort of racial abuse or was that the other guy who’s name I can’t recall.

The major personalities I remember from the old forum was obviously GFP what a legend, and of course Sol mainly for that ass pic of Campbell. And then of course pwned as a fellow american. Other than that I can’t recall too many ppl from back in the day.

Edit: oh yeah Bradymagic too lol, what ever happened to him?

4 Likes

He was so convinced of his argumentative powers he stood in the train tracks trying to convince the train it should stop before it got him…

2 Likes

When RassHenry claimed Arsene Wenger told him who we’d be signing out in some preseason event in Malaysia.

Through this fence Wenger revealed to our Rass what no journalist on Earth could coax out of him.

6 Likes

Nah. I’m not going to further speculate though. :slight_smile:

The 2014 and 2017 FA cup final days were classic times to be on OA.

So was the Auba and Ozil extension transfer window.

But I feel this summer of Raul/summer of siu joins those as a modern classic period of OA.

Loved being on OA abusing the fuck out of the club at the start, all down in the dumps and venting after the EL final, to some first indications that maybe things were getting sorted with the Raul ‘different knock’ interview.

Then Saliba and Ceballos came and we were pretty happy again, Pepe happened and we all just lost our minds and this window turbo-charged into greatness territory.

Got Tierney and Luiz then done, and with the other rumours of Upamecano and Coutinho madness, OA was buzzing.

We’re kind of in the aftermath of that and recovering, but it has been a fantastic summer.

Reading some of the threads back, @LordBendtner amongst others has me in stitches ffs :arteta:

I’ve loved spending the summer chatting shite on here with you absolute psychos :arteta:

Must also mention, the off-topic tangents we went into as transfer news died out e.g. pringles, shortbread, heroin were hilarious :arteta:

11 Likes

I would also like to express similar sentiments to the previous poster. You’re all brilliant and hilarious, may I have some likes please?

2 Likes

To prevent a economic crisis on OA we all have to cut down on the likes for a while.

A few months on @Phoebica mode would ensure the survival of OA for the next generations.

2 Likes

Theres a wee sympathy like. Now away you go

6 Likes