OA origins/Favourite moments

the football hooligan guy?

But you already came back bro :pires1:

posts like that could get you into trouble

Just to be clear, were you refering to that member, who was called ‘Propa Nutcase’? That was like one of the last real strange moments of old OA :joy:

1 Like

that’s the guy

Cheers guys :heart_eyes:

I had about 10 years of feeling meh with Arsenal I’d still watch games on tv etc but with how stagnant those days were for us I just shyed away.

What’s changed round here then?

Is it as mad as it used to be!? It used to be proper free for all anything goes! I expect it’s more family oriented now days!?

2 Likes

still pretty much the same really

Full on mental then!? :sweat_smile:

I remember you when you was a nipper. Always a couple of word post in a match day! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

you was the guy that first properly welcomed me to OA, great times

Was a pleasure mate glad to see your still here!

1 Like

Yeh it’s pretty mental just make sure you don’t call anyone a food typical from their country or tell anyone how convenience stores are called in Barcelona.

1 Like

Haha you’re such a bitter cunt :joy:

2 Likes

I’m going to Barcelona next weekend. Thanks for this useful tip.

Jokes aside, it’s actually about the most useful tip you could give, never know when you’ll need the services of your most nearby CENSORED and you’re about 500x more likely to be understood asking where the nearest CENSORED is than asking where the nearest tienda de alimentación is, a question that would only provoke very strange, inquisitive looks should you happen to pronounce it correctly in the first place.

Not bitter at all tbh, being banned for saying what a convenience store in Barcelona is called and running into a self-proclaimed linguistic phenomenon of a Bulgarian are two of the funniest interactions I’ve had with foreigners in all my life, and all that without having to wade through the euro trash at a touristic location in Madrid or Barcelona, all from the comfort of my own home :joy:

3 Likes

I been there it smelt like shit…like your girls clit after last night when you was sucking your boyfriends dick.

No doubt. Beautiful city but between the bad smell and the catalans (an internecine issue), meh, could drop a CENSURED on those CENSURED CENSURED…over to you Dani C. Up the Arzenal.

1 Like

haha its a dirty smelly but beautiful place and the people are nice tbf.
Omg here we go again already spend too much time on here!..

Glad you aren’t bitter, and that you’re also sensible enough to self censor.

2 Likes

Me reading this thread rt now

giphy-1

1 Like

There he is! Alright Sunshine!?