OA Birthdays

Happy birthday @Sol :tada::birthday::partying_face:

1 Like

@Sol Happy Birthday :partying_face: Prava - hope you have a great day yaar ??

2 Likes

Happy Bday Sol, have a good one !

1 Like

Happy birthday @Sol

1 Like

Happy birthday @Sol :champagne:

1 Like

Thanks all, really appreciate the kind messages. I had to take the little one to a paediatrician appt in the morning (everything all good), came home and had a lovely home made lunch from the missus. Both her and the baby are asleep now, and I’m enjoying the quiet with a cold beer. Life is good. Joined this bastard forum when I was 20ish and now I’m 34. Don’t feel old because Arsenal are giving me a new lease of life, here’s to many more wins and the PL trophy coming to the Emirates :+1:

16 Likes

Happy Birthday pal @Sol

1 Like

I was 19 and now I’m 32 and my knee and shoulder ache lol

Happy birthday mate, sounds like a good day tbf

7 Likes

Crazy to read how big a part OA is in your lifespan. Same goes for me. I was 18 when I joined. 35 now.

6 Likes

13 and on the verve of turning 32…

6 Likes

@Sol Felize Cumpleaños, my friend! Sending love and good vibes your way. I’m glad the munchkin and the missus are well.

1 Like

Happy birthday @Sol

1 Like

16 when I joined at the start of the 06/07 season, a few weeks off 33 now. Fucking mad ehen you think about it lol

Happy Birthday @Sol, sounds like a class day. What beer you sipping on?

4 Likes

A simple Moretti from the can, find they are more crisp than the bottles. Now moved on to an early dinner where I’m looking forward to an old fashioned or three

2 Likes

19 and 33 done well not to get cancelled

Get off my lawn! Damn kids…

Happy Birthday @DavidHillier :birthday: :beers: :partying_face:

To celebrate, hope we sign the midfielder that you wished for before the window closes.

Have a good one!!

1 Like

Happy birthday @DavidHillier ! :champagne:

1 Like

Happy birthday @DavidHillier

1 Like

Happy birthday!

1 Like