OA Birthdays

Happy belated birthday @NeedCoffee … hope you had a good one mate…

2 Likes

Cheers mate

1 Like

I covered all basis

1 Like

Thanks everyone, you guys are awesome. It was a good birthday. I got a Triton planer and salumi. Mmmm, cured meats…

1 Like

Worst. Birthday. Ever

4 Likes

Not sure where in the states you are but if you love cured meats you got to try your hand at making some biltong. I learned from Safas in Iraq, weather was perfect for it. Coriander, salt, pepper and vinegar (can add different spices for flavour if you like) and a cut of beef. just let it air dry for 3-7 days depending on how you like your meat. I always got a bunch hanging, it’s nreplaced beer nuts as my go to football snack.

1 Like

Dude, that sounds amazing. I’ll have to track some down so I have a baseline. We have a lot of eastern Asian places around… So many fucking Thai food places. I’ll probably have to go up to Seattle to find it.

1 Like

Yeah it’s a South African cured meat like Jerky, but isn’t as tough. Think it originated from the Dutch when they travelled from the coast to the inlands. Honestly was a game changer for me, every cured meat lover should try it at least once.

1 Like

Happy Birthday @Hass :birthday: :partying_face: :confetti_ball:

Hope you have a great day!

1 Like

Happy birthday @Hass !

1 Like

Happy Birthday @Hass! Have a good one dude.

1 Like

Happy birthday @Hass !!

And happy belated birthday to all the people I’ve missed in here, for some reason I’ve just totally missed this thread the last couple of weeks!

1 Like

Happy Birthday :partying_face: @Hass

1 Like

Happy birthday @Hass enjoy your day.

1 Like

Happy birthday Tommy @Hass, it’s close enough. Hope it’s a good day.

2 Likes

Happy birthday @Hass mate

1 Like

Happy birthday, Hass.

1 Like

Hassy Birthday @Hass

1 Like

Happy birthday @Hass hope you having a good one bro :tada::champagne::confetti_ball::muscle:t4:

1 Like

Cheers boys :heart: It’s been super. 29 and thankful for everything. So much to learn and so much more to do. I think it might resonate with a few people here if I say browsing this site is quite the daily escape. I’m probably a lifetime OA addict… (even if the missus feels a touch different about it!)

10 Likes