OA Birthdays

Cheers all :grin: many festivities with my classes today :grin:

3 Likes

You at least able to find a nice pub garden somewhere to have a few beers with some mates, either tonight or more likely this weekend?

1 Like

Happy belated to @BigWeng_4LYFE, @Ocke and @Cristo :corn: :satellite: :rescue_worker_helmet:

And happy birthday @Leper :curling_stone: :green_salad: :ferris_wheel:

4 Likes

Yeah this weekend definitely. I intend to do very little apart from eat something rather unhealthy this evening :grin:

3 Likes

I’m astonishingly baffled by your emoji selection and have legitimately been trying to work out if it has any meaning for ten minutes :grin:

1 Like

it’s pretty obvious what it means, you’re having a few games of curling, then having a quick bite of salad to eat and then off to the ferris wheel in the evening

6 Likes

Happy birthday, Leper.

1 Like

Happy birthday @Leper :birthday:

1 Like

Feliz Cumpleaños a ti!!!

1 Like

Happy belated Leps

That was yesterday

Err, hence the ‘belated’ :grimacing:

2 Likes

Belated happy birthday @Leper

1 Like

Happy birthday @sunny310c long time OA veteran.

3 Likes

Happy birthday Sundog. OA vet indeed :japanese_castle: :receipt: :squid:

1 Like

Happy birthday @sunny310c have a good one.

1 Like

Happy Birthday @sunny310c

Have a great day mate!

1 Like

Have a happy birthday @sunny310c hope you have a good one brother :muscle:t4::+1:t4::champagne::tada::confetti_ball:

Thanks for the wishes all.

Recently picked up cycling as an exercise. Went for a 40 KM ride this morning along with the wife and got a flat tyre half way through the ride :bellcry:.

So has already been a more happening day than usual.

4 Likes

Happy birthday @sunny310c . Here is a cake with many smiley faces to represent your overall happiness about Arsenal Football Club.

unnamed (1)

Notice: cake may not accurately reflect Sunny’s views.

6 Likes