OA Awards Nominations thread 2018

I really could do with quite a lot more sets of nominations, so like SRCJJ says, get them in quick before the Friday deadline :+1:

I’m trying, but it’s difficult when you can’t nominate yourself. Nobody else lives up to my standards :sunglasses:

Nah, i’ll send mine across tomorrow… once i’ve finished watching Love Actually for the millionth time.

3 Likes

Just sent mine as well!

Come one people get nominating!

Im a last minute kinda Guy. It Will get done No worries

3 Likes

It’s on my watch list as well :smiley:

The Holiday first, though. Gf can’t get enough of Jude Law.

1 Like

The second greatest Christmas film after Die Hard, right?

:henry2:

2 Likes

Fuck me sideways, that was a lot of work.

2 Likes

Yeah so I got mine in, not the easiest thing to do when you sit down and think about.

2 Likes

Ummmm… Elf???

My suggestion of Die Hard was not meant to be taken seriously, more in reference to a long standing argument on OA about whether Die Hard is a Christmas film or not :poldi:

Thanks to those for the recent batch of nominations received. Some more will be very much welcomed, so please keep them coming :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’ve only got until tomorrow to get your nominations in guys. I’ve tagged everyone that @Mysty tagged in his first post. I’m sure many of you have gotten yours in already but just bumping to remind those who haven’t that time is running out.

@AbouCuellar @BigWeng_4LYFE @arsenescoatmaker @AW49 @SuperArsenal1886 @Arsenalpredators @Aussiegooner @Burgundy @Bl1nk @BergkampsLoveChild @Br1t1shB33f @Calum @CunningLinguist @Craigie @Castiel @Cristo @DavidHillier @Dr_Strangepass @Darkseid @DutchGooner @ekr @Electrifying @Gio @Gunnerpr @giner @Great-White-Gooner @GC-Maniac @GunnerGirl @Gladiator @Forever @Hass @InvincibleDB10 @JakeyBoy @jmb27 @JohnnyH @jonboylondon @Joshua @Jules @Kaner @k1tsun3 @Leper @LFS-forward @Lister86 @ljungbergkamp @LordBendtner @Midfield_Maestro @mhappy @Maverick79 @MO_OA49 @morrisc311 @NeedCoffee @oompa @Ocke @Phoebica @PPB @Persona @Powderfinger @ryaninho @RockyMaivia @ronniec @Robin_L @shamrockgooner @sevchenko @SRCJJ @SDGooner @Shill @Sol @Stroller @sunny310c @TheSpecialCnut @Titou14 @TA-6 @Trion @wilshambition @will24 @YJYUX

5 Likes

What have we gotta do?

Cba this year sorry

Yeah I haven’t had time been so busy. Will try and get them in today after work!

I have been interviewing, negotiating and subsequently am resigning from my current job tomorrow, On top of it, my bestie is getting married on Saturday, so I don’t think I can add to this.

That said I will try to nominations that I can quickly reference.

Sorry guys

Check out the opening post of this thread and the rest will take care of itself :slight_smile: Thanks a lot for the mass tagging @SRCJJ . We have a solid number of nominations now but ideally a couple more will be just what I need to narrow down the shortlists for the polls.

Is there a smart way to find posts? I have a specific one in mind craige did about shirts not being ironed. @Mysty

You could try typing in specific wording into the Forum search engine @LordBendtner , located at the top right hand corner. Otherwise you’ll have to look through the nice reply badges and hope Craigie’s post reached the magic 10 and over to find it.

I think I know which one you’re refering to, so I’ll see if I can find it for you :slight_smile:

Edit: I found it! I assume you mean this gem? :arteta:

2 Likes

sent my nomination to SRCJJ already

2 Likes

As both a connoisseur and provider of fine posts, I can confirm that was the best one this year.

5 Likes