OA Awards 2020: Voting now open!

Only cuz u said this.

Itā€™s not. My pm box is. :slight_smile:

I did change the word vote to nominations in the multitag though.

1 Like

I just want my nominations and votes to be exactly the same as @Farthammer

1 Like

My nominations are in, Iā€™m proud of myself for not leaving them until the last minute this year.

4 Likes

Done and done. Thanks for the reminder Shammy!

2 Likes

Too much hassle to detag you so if youā€™ve already sent in your noms please ignore. :slight_smile:

If you havenā€™t, whatā€™s the freaking hold up? :grin:

Nominations please:
@JakeyBoy @Phoebica @Calum @Stroller @SRCJJ @Midfield_Maestro @Electrifying @Cristo @Castiel @Craigie @Aussiegooner @Sol @GC-Maniac @sevchenko @Trion @Darkseid @InvincibleDB10 @Joshua @SDGooner @arsenescoatmaker @Flexo @CliftonGeraldi @Jules @Leper @Mr_Nostalgia @RockyMaivia @oompa @BizzySignal @MissRedNL @SpankyJoyJoy @YJYUX @Pires @Gladiator @Ocke @will24 @Robin_L @Bavin @wilshambition @Persona @k1tsun3 @Gio @ljungbergkamp @Kroenkeoutplease @JohnnyH @LordBendtner @Echoes @Hass @LukeTheGooner @Ashgooner1 @A.F @Forever @ronniec @Maverick79 @MO_OA49 @NeedCoffee @KITN @Powderfinger @jmb27 @TheSpecialCnut @Gunnerpr @Dr_Strangepass @giner @HotCrossGuns @rednwhitearmy @Josh @sunny310c @ArcticArsenal @mhappy @Lister86 @Great-White-Gooner @ @BergkampsLoveChild @Bergkamp10GOAT @Bob @Judders @Wivenswold @Disaster @Shill @Maxi_Gooner @Franky4fingers @Varunn @Feche @SJain @Sosh @pepelapepe @ekr @Daniel14 @Pfooty @Mysty @LFS-forward @Gedionanb @Leaf @Chapman @TheArsenal4Life @SwissGooner @Berkobotswana @morrisc311 @DutchGooner @AW49 @GoonerBill1954 @Fagano @DANNYMAN90 @MilesDavis @Annie85x @RichardDeP @GreenLanesLoony @ImmoralGunner @PPB @Naweed @idris @Mercenary @DennisTheGod @_OG @Farthammer @Mateoa3 @Aalborg @Fan_without_a_face @Wengerfanboi

4 Likes

How do we vote ?
Allow for us geriatrics

1 Like

Yeah, on what basis are we voting? Most annoying, funniest, most informative, or what?

1 Like

@giner these bad boys. Five noms per category :slight_smile:

Poster of the year - Who has been your top Poster in 2020?
Personality of the year - Could be who makes you laugh the most, who adds to the atmosphere, who keeps the conversation flowing.
Thread of the year - Which thread provided the most entertainment in 2020
The get a room award - which beefs have caught your attention?
OA moment of the year award - A signing? A win? The PM announcing lockdown?

You nominate per category up to 5 nominations by sending your nominations to @shamrockgooner via DM.

Later this month I assume @shamrockgooner will create another thread with a poll per category on which we can then voteā€¦

3 Likes

Get the noms in. Donā€™t make me tag you again! :grin:

1 Like

I voted!

Have you?

Do your bit for OA!

5 Likes

And OA thanks you.

As Arsene Wenger, George Graham and Herbert Chapman always said ā€œDonā€™t be a cunt, send in some nominationsā€.

9 Likes

I canā€™t believe the words of our three greatest managers didnā€™t inspire a single extra set of nominations. Does history mean nothing to you people. :santi:

7 Likes

Come on people, get voting ya bastards, Shammy has put in a substantial amount of work here!

8 Likes

Come on guys. Itā€™s a bit of fun in a shit year. Covid didnā€™t effect this site, in fact it helped some of us.
Will put my hand up too that. Had other personal support on here too.
Sham giving some time. Blink keeps the site maintained and doesnā€™t cost us. Not much too ask really.
In the words of Nike. Just do it.

8 Likes

Donā€™t be a non-nominating prick.

Be like Cristo.

3 Likes

Maybe its a good day to get some noms cuz itā€™s the weekend :+1::+1::grin::grin:

2 Likes