OA Awards 2019: Voting now open!

Ok, you’d have all been waiting for it and the time is finally here.

There will be five awards this year which makes them all that more prestigious! :smiley:

This year I’ll accept up to five nominations per category! Please send on you nominations to me via PM for the following.

Poster of the year
Personality of the year
Thread of the year
The get a room award
OA moment of the year award

For moment this can be an individual post, a signing, a sacking or anything you like relevant to this community.

Get voting peeps.

Dunno if this works… @trust_level_1 @trust_level_2

7 Likes

Just give this to Emery sacked already :joy:

RESPECT THE PROCESS!!!

7 Likes

Only one set received so far. C’mon it’s Sunday what else are you going to do?

@AbouCuellar @BigWeng_4LYFE @arsenescoatmaker @AW49 @SuperArsenal1886 @Arsenalpredators @Aussiegooner @Burgundy @Bl1nk @BergkampsLoveChild @Br1t1shB33f @Calum @CunningLinguist @Craigie @Castiel @Cristo @DavidHillier @Dr_Strangepass @Darkseid @DutchGooner @ekr @Electrifying @Gio @Gunnerpr @giner @Great-White-Gooner @GC-Maniac @GunnerGirl @Gladiator @Forever @Hass @InvincibleDB10 @JakeyBoy @jmb27 @JohnnyH @jonboylondon @Joshua @Jules @Kaner @k1tsun3 @Leper @LFS-forward @Lister86 @ljungbergkamp @LordBendtner @Midfield_Maestro @mhappy @Maverick79 @MO_OA49 @morrisc311 @NeedCoffee @oompa @Ocke @Phoebica @PPB @Persona @Powderfinger @ryaninho @RockyMaivia @ronniec @Robin_L @shamrockgooner @sevchenko @SRCJJ @SDGooner @Shill @Sol @Stroller @sunny310c @TheSpecialCnut @Titou14 @TA-6 @Trion @wilshambition @will24 @YJYUX

2 Likes

I’ll try get mine in tomorrow pal, been at Airports etc today and only just seen it haha.

1 Like

Poor excuse

2 Likes
2 Likes

I will do mine soon. I don’t want to rush. These are very highly regarded awards. They shape a person’s future. I need to make sure I make the right decisions.

Yeah, you lazy fucker, get 'em in!

1 Like

Sent mine in. But it’s a bit bare though.

1 Like

Did it just have my name on? :laughing:

1 Like

All nominations are strictly confidential.

Your name did appear on it though, tbf.

1 Like

Whats the deadline?

Saturday evening.

2 Likes

Just sent mine in.

Come on people get yours in!

1 Like

I bet I don’t get nominated for anything :roll_eyes:

Get voting people - if you haven’t already as the clock is ticking.

1 Like

Are you struggling to remember what’s happened in 2019?

Not to worry!

Here are some handy pages that may help you with your choices :arrow_down_small:

Page Link to page
Top threads of 2019 Link
List of most active users in 2019 Link
Most liked posts of 2019 Link

Now, send them in lads! @trust_level_1 @trust_level_2 @everyone @all @here @earth

8 Likes