OA Awards

Forget best drunk post, that’s post of the year worthy :joy: :joy: What a gem.

1 Like

God I was in such a terrible state. New Year’s eh! Getting an award for being drunk.

You got what you wanted though – new manager, new players and a new contract for Özil. At least, that’s what I think you were asking for :laughing:

1 Like

Ay I want my mention of @Phoebica 's thirstiness mentioned too. I procrastinated hard as fuck for that.

Gave me my first silver like badge :wenger2: :laca:

3 Likes

What post was that?

@Phoebica This one!

God damn there are some great posts :joy: Probably best find and post some others if anyone wants a chance of being nominated.

1 Like

I’m looking to get this all finalised in the next day or two, so if you have any more suggestions or want to comment on any of the ideas so far mentioned in here, make your voice heard, before I begin the process of sorting the nominations thread out.

Thanks for all the feedback so far, it’s definately helped define what possible awards to have. :slight_smile:

Two awards in one there lol

1 Like

I did it for Mysty after he @ed me about Simpsons posts, ungrateful wanker didn’t even toss me a courtesy like

:henry2:

5 Likes

1 Like

Like luca has about 7 tv’s I think mysty has a folder called “Simpsons GIFs” on his computer and it has gifs from every episode of the Simpsons ever

1 Like

Or you know, there’s a thing on the internet, that helps you look up things. I think they call it Google, maybe you’ve heard of it?

:gunnersaurus:

Musty you’re using that emoji wrong. Smh, a mod at that :facepalm:

Gunning for that drunk poster award. @SRCJJ you think you’re a big cunt but are you really ready for a scrap?

7 Likes

Some good advice right above your head there for you and all. :grin:

8 Likes

I’ve already used that Rainier Wolfcastle gif once today :wink:

4 Likes

Disappointed it wasn’t just a happy accident. :expressionless:

2 Likes

Now I’m almost embarrassed to admit I switched seats.

Not that I’m not pissed haha (I’d have to be to pop a selfie like that)