OA admins and mods

Congratulions guys

British players are shit though. :giroud3:

Congrats, gentlemen! :slight_smile:

Nice one boys!

And here i thought it was arsenal signings booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo down with this announcement :campbell:

1 Like

Fuck this thread title.

3 Likes

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words, Leper.

Itā€™s been a pleasure to be part of the site since the beginning (and before) and Iā€™m pleased to say I was able to help lead itā€™s development for a period of time.

Unfortunately time has moved on and I canā€™t commit the time to the site anymore to make it feasible for me to continue as Admin, hence my decision to step down.

Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll still pop in every now and then, you wonā€™t get rid of me completely.

Big thanks to all my fellow mods and admins over the years. Specifically to @Shill for trusting me and @Bl1nk for being my partner in crime for many years.

Also a big congrats to @Midfield_Maestro and @SRCJJ on their promotions. Both long-standing and valued members.

All the best peeps and hereā€™s to a successful season.

15 Likes

Keep up the good work lads!

Iā€™ll be around still and hope to cause you some problems :joy::joy:

Was long overdue for me really. Real life, well a baby really, has taken over and as good and as easy (sometimes) that this site is to moderate it was unfair on the other mods as I wasnā€™t pulling my weight in that department at all

Like I said keep up the good work lads and long live OA :+1:t2::+1:t2:

12 Likes

Couldnā€™t tone and I_W something special that identify them as former staff members, similar to the silver anniversary text or the custom text mod have next to their names?

I suggest ā€œGone to the MLSā€.

4 Likes

never heard of these 2 tbh :wink: congratulations MM and SRCJJ

Congratulations!

I want to echo Lepers words regarding @I_W over the years he has been integral to Online Arsenal, ever since I took over the ownership of the site from Sosh many years ago now, Dan has put in countless hours to help out with not just moderation but the overall way the site is run. He has been a fantastic asset to OA and he will be missed by all the admins and mods. Thank you for all your hard work over the years mate.

10 Likes

Thanks @Shill. That means a lot and itā€™s nice to know some people appreciate it still. It was a pleasure and I also met some good people through this site.

Keep it going strong guys!

2 Likes

announce Auba

2 Likes

Auba could be good in OAā€™s preferred 0-0-10 formation.

2 Likes

Announce Pepe

2 Likes

This just came up in my notifications, linked to something else. Brings a tear to the eye :relieved: @Leper @Shill

1 Like

A short note of welcome to @NeedCoffee who has joined the admin team here at OA.

He has agreed to come on board and help us out with some of the technical aspects of the site.

Thanks and welcome onboard :partying_face:

12 Likes

Time for :rumour mill/arsenal 23/24 season transfers page?

Thanks. And keep up the good work

2 Likes

Renamed the thread :+1:

https://www.onlinearsenal.com/t/arsenal-transfers-23-24/

1 Like