Nuno Tavares (Loan: Forest)

No. We are not going to sign (a) midfielder(s) and play the whole season with Partey and Elneny. Why do people assume it’s Xhaka or nothing? Since when does it work like that?

Lokonga would make more sense than Xhaka anyways. He couldn’t possibly be worse than Xhaka, and he’s got a ton of upside and could potentially be our new Viera. Would much rather play a budding talent than a guy who we already know isn’t up to this level. This was the argument we were using this season for Saliba, AMN, and all the other youngsters Arteta wasted. So we have very different philosophies than Mikel apparently.

Oh I have no doubt we’ll sign a body, I’m talking about if it’s an upgrade on Xhaka remains to be seen.

1 Like

Yeah. Because Xhaka is such a world beater it’s incredibly different to replace him. Cesc leaving all over again.

1 Like

Lol that’s never what I said, but carry on with the idiocy of you so choose.

1 Like

Indeed you did not say that. You implied however it might be difficult to get a better player than Xhaka in. Fucking Xhaka🤣.

It’s not difficult but us buying the needed quality replacement is questionable.

2 Likes

:clap: :clap: thanks Strolls

I know it’s youtube but his technical ability on the ball with his close control, change of direction and final ball looks really high level for a fullback. You can’t find me a Bellerin video of him looking anywhere near that level. Obviously other parts of his game aren’t backed up by random clips

1 Like

LB is not a position we need an upgrade on, a promising 20 year old LB ticks all the boxes for not much more than £5m. Box ticked, move on to the positions that need upgrades.

We’re off and running, that’s the main thing just now. None of that waiting to get thumped 8-2 before thinking of maybe getting some players in.

2 Likes

Please, dont take our best player. We need him to win the portuguese league man, what’s next? Seferovic?

C’mon lads, dont do this to us, we love Nuno…

4 Likes

:expressionless::expressionless:

Fancy giving us an in depth analysis of the player given you’ve bothered to actually sign up

1 Like

Trolls don’t usually do that.

1 Like

I dont support any club at england, but i sympathize with Arsenal, despite of the rough years that ur having, and sure, why not sign up.

Dont let youtube fool u. I’m glad that his gone, and we even get € for him. We would open a croudfunding to dismiss his contract.

1 Like

The only advantage it’s the “body muscle” for premier league, and he runs a lot. But he is a brain-dead while running. Poor man-on-man defense, hes technique is bad as f*ck, he cant even control a ball with the left foot, he has 2 bricks on the foots. The crosses, dont get fooled, its blind crosses and gets lucky with those clips.

In the portuguese league its not hard for a LB/RB get clips, we play 90% the game attacking and expecting the counter-attack. But on the hard games (champions/europe league, and Porto/Sporting/Braga) its so awful to see him on the pitch while needing to defend.

Cant wait to see him against all premier league attackers. It will be a massacre. Really sorry for u guys, hope Tierney doesnt get injured.

And please, dont make psychotechnical exams, stick with the physical exames only. We call it “um cepo do caralho”.

8 Likes

U want the real clips? :joy: :joy:

Comrades, we’ve signed the Portuguese Carl Jenkinson. Nice work Mikel. Tierney hamstring tear is almost a dead certainty.

3 Likes

Hang on. Don’t go dissing Carl Jenkinson. He was obsessed with The Arsenal, probably had posters on his ceiling. This dude won’t even have that going for him.

1 Like

He’s probably got a mirror on his ceiling so he can watch himself shag his dog

4 Likes