Nuno Tavares (Loan: Forest)

Shame he missed Alexis, imagine that left flank, dog shaggers terrorising defences.

14 Likes

I mean, it is fucking weird.

First itā€™s fucking Saliba Dutch ruddering his teammate or whatever the fuck was going on in that wanking video and now youā€™ve got this sick fuck making out with his dogs.

What the hell is wrong with us.

1 Like

IIRC, @BigWeng_4LYFE enjoyed that Saliba video. Wonder what he thinks of this. :sweat_smile:

Iā€™m always down for some hawt interspecies erotica action bby :heart::heart::heart::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: :dog2::gorilla::goat:

6 Likes

Benfica supporters on reddit are clowning us for the move. Always nice to see a new signing being absolutely slaughtered by his former clubā€™s fans. A bit like Roma supporters coming here and learning the truth about Xhaka.

1 Like

Yeh Iā€™m not going to pretend to how more than the fans who watch him week in week out but at least in this case heā€™s young so might actually improve whereas Xhaka is just going to get older and fatter.

1 Like

If you canā€™t play Alex Grimaldo out of a team you are not anything special. We donā€™t need their fans to tell us that. But we donā€™t sign him to be a world beater. We sign him to be a back up.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been reading some of that too - far from complimentary to say the least. A random Sporting Lisbon fan was disappointed he was leaving Benfica because heā€™s that shit.

A summary is that heā€™s shit tactically, shit at defending, shit first touch but is physically very strong and quick. His crossing is semi-decent. Some folks saying he has potential but nonetheless happy to see him fucked off (think that has a lot to do with the dog raping / Grimaldo stuff).

Having read all of that, I can quite confidently say I am expecting another Kolasinac.

Guarantee Tierney gets a long injury and this mutt fucker is going to be getting 35 games next season.

3 Likes

Heā€™s 20 years old, I donā€™t really have high expectation of him and hope he doesnā€™t play much but even if he isnā€™t really that good heā€™s not being signed to be much more than a young player who we can develop and play in situations where we need to rest our main left back.

For his physical profile, he certainly ticks the boxes. If his tactical maturity is lacking then time is on his side Iā€™ve seen plenty of 20 year old look clueless and become better with age.

6 Likes

Iā€™m expecting another Andre Santos or Carl Jenkinson.

Xhaka will be good for Roma, Serie A will suit him. Arsenal fans clowned HM also and he got what 12 goals and 12 assists or something for Roma.

Anyways onto this signing, itā€™s concerning heā€™s getting criticism for his performances in the Portuguese league, but hopefully he can do a job as a backup for us.

A player who will be good for Roma in his peak years is not someone who we should consider at good enough for us.

Agree we need an upgrade, no disagreement in regards to thatā€¦ will we get one ?

1 Like

Xhaka gone is an upgrade already, means Mikel canā€™t include him in a starting xi and my eyes wonā€™t bleed as profusely while watching these shitters play soccer.

4 Likes

See Xhaka going and more minutes for Elneny types isnā€™t an upgrade, as much as Arsenal fanatics try and say it is :sunglasses:.

But hereā€™s to hoping we get a quality partner for Partey :pray:

1 Like

I dunno thatā€™s a tough one. Elneny at least looks to be able to run. Also I donā€™t recall Elneny ever standing still picking his nose while we get dunked on :joy::joy::joy:

Partey and Dani partnership should have dominated but Mikel couldnā€™t figure it out. Usually takes that dood about a year or so to fix issues within the team, usually by stumbling upon them through dumb luck. Who knows maybe we get lucky :+1::+1:

2 Likes

That like is for the first half of the post only. The second half made me want to down vote toxic Reddit style

2 Likes

This describes Artetaā€™s approach to coaching almost perfectly. :grinning:

1 Like