Nuno Tavares (Loan: Forest)

Bring back the Douzi.

Hopefully PSG, Nice and Monaco are taking not and we can get twenty million plus in the summer.

Hopefully he comes back a better player

1 Like

Sounds like a good Saturday night for Calum.

8 Likes

I’m just waiting for Nuno to score a wonder goal. Think Bale vs Inter. When he does that, it’s hammer time. His value will go through the roof.

1 Like

Is it possible he has an Antonio style change to a striker later on :eyes:

1 Like

Looking more likely he has a Bale like transformation from LB to Winger haha

Very promising start to his loan spell indeed. Maybe his future is more as a winger than a left back. Let’s hope he has a fantastic season of learning and growing as a player. We could really use him next season.

Looking forward to some get farmers now tears next summer already :syringe::syringe:

1 Like

Talking like a man who doesn’t want to come back. Interesting that he now sees himself as a LWB.

GFFN must be grinning from ear to ear in his parent’s basement as he reads these quotes.

11 Likes

Why did you sign for Arsenal, bloody farmer.

1 Like

Why is he talking the biggun in ligue 1 lol

Blah blah whatever. Good business if we can sell him for 30m and make some profit.

1 Like

Thanks once again Marseille for developing our players against the very best turnip / potato farmers, thereby increasing their value far beyond what your broke asses can afford.

Get fucked French nonces in the mud, coming to a twitter feed near you Summer 23

2 Likes

Not a huge fan of the comments from him tbh, seems like he’s being a bit of a cocky twat after a few decent games. If you can only play LWB and not LB then bye, that’s weak ass mentality and just an excuse for poor defending.

Hope it’s just some bad translation or some leading questions to make it sound worse. Wanted him to do well and potentially come back.

1 Like

I like the comments. Glad he’s finding form and confidence in his preferred position

Fair play to the club for not bending to the player, we can dictate the price to OM if they want to retain

I think we need to hope that PSG starts to eye him… I doubt OM can pay much, no?

Meh, if he is actually decent we will bring him back like Saliba…