Nuno Tavares (Loan: Forest)

Apparently he’s being blamed for his foul throw.
Had a respectable game this lad and actually caused them problems in the second half before being subbed off.

It’s not a problem when Xhaka or Luiz get a red but Pepe getting a red is a crime.
It’s not a problem when Bellerin does foul throws but Tavares doing it, in a place where it should absolutely not be causing an issue, it’s his fault for the goal.

Ok.

He was definitely not the problem tonight.

1 Like

That’s so lame.

The better question would be to ask who actually was worthy of the shirt tonight and stepped up, he wasn’t the problem that many would expect.

It was a collective failing, trying to pin blame on him is honestly pathetic

4 Likes

Needs a loan, just too nervous and lacks ball control.

Didn’t really think it was a foul throw tonight tbh but doesn’t change his general performances in 2022. Not ready.

Lol what the hell are you on about? When Xhaka gets a red the fanbase goes into meltdown :joy:

3 Likes

I’m not talking about us…

So what are you saying then?

Who are you talking about, these racist insinuations are such dogshit I really hate them. Even if you’re talking about the media or the officials it’s just not cool.

Bellerin taking foul throws was legitimately annoying as fuck to literally everyone. Pretty sure even neutrals were exhausted after his 5th one

3 Likes

These racist insinuations are all in your minds btw.
Third post today who sees colour in a post of mine and makes assumptions. Seriously now, I took it once, I took it twice. It’s the third time now and it’s not nice.

Anyway, I’m talking about our manager saying he knows where the goal started. I feel he’s been thrown under the bus one too many times and I don’t think it’s fair.

He was literally asked about the foul throw and that leading to the goal. He dismissed it and simply responded ‘we know where the goal started’.

If that’s throwing Tavares under the bus then I don’t even know what to say about bosses at my work :rofl:

1 Like

Well once you literally called me a fucking racist because I said Balogun was just a Welbeck regen. Maybe just be more concise with your actual point.

If you want to say something say it, don’t bitch out behind ambiguous sillyness.

Everyone’s hurting tonight, let’s not go down blind alleys

It’s a common theme Starboy. He could have answered differently.
You can’t tell me Arteta isn’t smart enough to give a better answer. Put that into context and what Xhaka said and you can imagine people having a go at him behind the scenes.

I don’t understand how some players make mistakes in the team but they get dubbed brave yet others do it and they’re not protected.
Some consistency would be nice.

Dunno I just saw a disappointed manager wanting to get the fuck out of there and not having much to say on any of it.

Call me naive but I really don’t think he was targeting Tavares with that comment. I’d also argue while it’s been harsh, Nuno had been playing shit when he got subbed early those couple of games. He’s a young kid with a lot to learn and yet Mikel has reverted to him and trusted him multiple times without any real repayment.

I can’t see an issue. I can see some favouritism towards xhaka but that’s a separate completely frustrating point.

3 Likes

Omg trouble in Artetasexual paradise rippp :sob::sob::skull::skull:

On the bright side, with the Asstetasexuals at eachothers throats, this very well could signal the end of this embarassing era of AFC where the fanatics were actually simping/boot licking this complete phony fraud waste of space scrub shitter. Nature is healing :blush::blush:

I do remember questioning someone once because I posted a picture of Balogun and they said “I see Welbeck”.
Not sure if that was you. I hope I didn’t push on it if it wasn’t serious.

I wouldn’t have come at you now if it wasn’t the third time tonight though.

It’s alright. We’ve hashed it out. You know, like normal people do.

Go back to your cave now.

2 Likes

I hope you arent including my post in that, cos I think I was very clearly making a ridiculous joke

Isn’t this like the second time he’s committed a foul throw and it has resulted in Arsenal conceding? Correct me if I’m wrong.

EDIT: I might be thinking of the throw-in that resulted in a Martinelli yellow card.

That’s why I let that slide. But then the third post came and I got a bit heated.
All’s good now. :+1:

1 Like

Then you have Martinelli saying he is the fastest at the club.

This lad has untapped potential. If he gets his shit straight he’ll be one of the best full-backs in the world.