Nuno Tavares (Loan: Forest)

Hey this is project youth your calling out. Low risk and high reward.
Can’t lose on deals like this ive been told. All about the potential.

Nice assist :xhaka2:

1 Like

I love this kid people need to chill out on him. It’s nearly as though young and raw players need further development and refinement.

6 Likes

How much coke is he doing before the matches? Unreal engine.

1 Like

MOTM performance.

1 Like

Some were asking Tierney to be reinstated after his nightmare game against Liveperpool but credit to him he has responded well today.

Tierney may have a problem on his hands because it’s getting to the point where he can’t just roll back form injury and expect to start, nice that there may be a competition developing here.

4 Likes

Terrible first half but much better in the second.

Great assist aswell

1 Like

He’s better than Kola but that’s it for me for now.
Need a much bigger bite size for me to get fully on board.
Tierney plays today think it would of added quality to the attack.

3 Likes

Tavares provides something that Tierney can’t. It’s the way he drifts and drives with the ball infield and puts the accelerator down on our attacks. His pass for Saka’s goal is improvisation that isn’t really part of Tierney’s game.

2 Likes

People dumping their KT stock? :eyes:

Nah, this is good for him in more ways than one not least of all being able to heal properly before returning to action after each knock or injury.

3 Likes
2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

Good man management by Arteta.
If he dropped Tavares, he wouldn’t have had a chance to regain the confidence back.

2 Likes

Well, does he play against Man Utd?

Not for me. Tierney more experienced if not perfect more structured. Regardless of today’s result at Chelsea there going to be up for this and it’s bit of a statement game for them.

1 Like

I’d prefer Tierney if he is fit.
Tavares was excellent against Newcastle but they are bottom of the PL for a reason and Tavares exploited their defensive weakness.

He is more than good enough to be a squad player and with Tierney’s injury record I’m sure he’ll get a lot more games than most defensive cover players would.

1 Like

Couldn’t we play both?

I honestly think this guy could be retrained as a LW. Soooo good going forward but defensively he needs improvement, proven against Liverpool