Nuno Tavares (Loan: Forest)

Right, sorry!

1 Like

Hahah, I had to double look when I saw it too. :sweat_smile:

Fear not, Eboue’s hand-picked heir is here.

1 Like

This needs to become a thing. Hopefully he peforms good enough so we can use it lol

1 Like

We can also use it when he goofs up but it’ll be more like “We just got Tavaresed”

Either way, it’s safe to say someone is getting Tavaresed.

Lots of clubs from France, Spain and Italy after him according to Romano(Que Golazo).

If any team can guarantee him first team football, might be a decent option to loan him out, so we can access where he’s at next summer.

I just don’t see how a loan benefits us at this stage. When you’re giving the club the option to buy it means you’re open to selling him - in which case just sell him?

I’m tired of these loan deals where nothing materialises at the end of it. Make it an obligation for Marseille to buy or sell him outright.

3 Likes

People got mad when we did it for Guendo and Mavro though.

Don’t remember there being any such outrage about Mavro. He was shit, is shit and will always be shit.

Guendouzi the uproar came because he was obviously a highly regarded (by some) talent.

Tavares is just shit

1 Like

It is pretty funny that we buy Benfica’s left back, just to have him for a season and realise he’s shit to then loan him out and buy Benfica’s other left back lol

This all with Benfica fans consistently telling us how average both of them are :joy:

2 Likes

Benfica fans were saying Tavares was merda, Grimaldo is ok, just ok though not bad and not great.

3 Likes

Please buy Grimaldo. I Beg you.

Is he a Guendouzi recommendation?

The scenes when Tavares makes the Ligue 1 team of the year. He’s a car crash for us though.

With Zinchenko coming it looks like Tavares is on his way to Marseille.

He should go on loan to develop, Arsenal is to much to soon for him.

Although he is good forward he is to fragile in defence, we can’t keep playing 3 atb to protect him while he is playing

FIFY.

Thanks for the memories Nuno but it’s time to say goodbye.

(Get a buyback clause in there and we’re cooking)

4 Likes

Lol that made me coming crack up reading it