Rare clearance from Fabrizio. No tap-in. :eyes:

1 Like

Transfer merry go round.

Nuno as a wing-back is a thumbs up from me

Interesting, that would be a great loan spot for him

10 Likes

Sell him

1 Like

Brighton would be a good loan move for both parties. He gets to play as a LWB, gets some experience in the PL and we can see how things go with Tierney on the injury front.

If things don’t work out we can address the issue in the next window(s).

4 Likes

Not in favour of a loan but if it’s to a PL club I’m actually not against it

1 Like

Very happy with a loan to Brighton, maybe he can learn something under Potter

3 Likes

I get that but we’re not going to buy two left backs in one window and it’s better to loan him, keep him fresh and recall him in January after Tierney does his knee in October.

Brighton would be great for him. Potter likes his fullbacks high up the pitch which suits Tavares big time.

3 Likes

Or we buy too many of the wrong people and get stuck with them :joy:

1 Like

I do wonder out of the signings we’ve made over the last two years who’ll be the first to leave for big money :thinking:

Depends what we mean by big money.
With how dry the LB market is Tavares could be one we sell for 20+m given a good season somewhere. However, I think it’s likely Tierney’s fully crocked by then and Tavares comes back to provide us that classic fullback option from the left.

Fabrizio confirmed Brighton’s interest and also mentioned Atalanta have been pushing hard for him the past hours.

Apparently a dead cert for Atalanta.

Also, Torreira not given a shirt number at Arsenal next season

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve seen Zinchenko got #35 apparently and that was Torreira’s number when he came back.
Is that confirmed anywhere?

Saka next summer. :bergkamp2:

1 Like

He gone.

Look I don’t want to spend chunks of my time on here telling people to shut their whore mouths but if this is they way people want to play it…

9 Likes