Nottingham Forest Vs Arsenal (PL)

I might still buy that black away shirt if it comes down in price before the new one comes out.

1 Like

Forgot we were even playing :santi:

1 Like

On tv no less.

1 Like

Haven’t seen it available other than in kid sizes in months

1 Like

Yeah me either, been waiting for new stock but not sure if they’ll bother now.

We’ll win today but there’s no excitement for it.

It’s in shops, which is a radical place to look for it, I know :grinning:

:roll_eyes:

Will miss this also. I have watched every league match live since missing the Leicester home game back in August. The run comes to an end. Don’t think we win here anyway

Because of the world cup this season seams like its been going on for years :joy:

Doesn’t even officially end till June with all the cup finals.

We’ll win but it doesn’t mean much, just nice to finish the season with 2 good results and as close to city as possible.

If we finish miles back we’ll have to deal with more memes and shit about a ‘fake title race’ n all that.

Can’t be a fake title race if City win it on the second last game of the seaon.

No matter what @footybanter and the likes on twitter say lol.

Yeah we know that lol. Don’t know about yours but my mates all summer won’t give a shit if we end up 10 behind lol

Makes my life easier if we end 4 or 5 behind :joy:

1 Like

Fair😂 yeah it does look better. Would love to finish with two wins. I just hope the lads still have some motivation as forest will be looking at this and be right up for it

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Teamnewsandtix/status/1659941794430238724

Hmmmm

Xhaka LB?

Xhaka over Tierney then

This low-key a good call btw. Xhaka can do what Zinchenko does far better than Tierney.

I’ve called for it before and assumed it could be a possibility if Tierney left. Shame Xhaka is going…

We’re finally getting to see the Jorginho, Partey, Odegaard midfield I’ve been calling for ages.

Easy win.

2 Likes

Tierney’s off for sure then.

Hope we get 30m at least.