Norwich City Vs Arsenal (PL)

We are haha. 14:00 on Sky

1 Like

I bet we end up playing like shit

1 Like

Havenā€™t you got a party to host?

Well, if we needed more incentive, Chelseaā€™s result means we could get within 5 points of the top four with a win.

No more negative shambles. Game on, boys :grin:

7 Likes

meant today ffs freudian slip haha

Just play with determination and pace and we will win this gameā€¦2-0 to the gunners

Hopefully weā€™ll see a bit of pressing from our forward line and taking the game to the opposition. We know our defence is a shambles so letā€™s try to at least try to be effective when going forward. Martinelli-Auba-Pepe frontline and weā€™re cooking.

We love you Freddie, because you got no hair, we love you Freddie, cause youā€™re everywhere, we love you Freddieā€¦

3 Likes
1 Like

Given Freddie has been a key part of the coaching team this season Iā€™m very nervous about how good heā€™ll be as head coach. I liked his earlier interview though and Iā€™m really excited to watch us tomorrow now. I think weā€™ll probably beat 18th place Norwich to give Freddie a fantastic start. Love having an invincibles legend in charge.

1 Like

Bad run
Poor results
Sack the manager
New manager in charge
Norwich 0 - 5 Arsenal
Back on track

2 Likes
8 Likes

The way they both look around :arteta:

Even Jenko has scored against Norwich.

3 points in the bag

Absolutely no mercy lol

3 Likes

BT never get any fucking arsenal games it fucking bullshit

Have to watch on a dodgy chinese stream again ffs

1 Like

I hope Freddie makes the right choices today and doesnā€™t try to play favorites with some of these players.

For me I want to see a forward line of Auba and Laca, if not either of them then Martinelli. Pepe and Ozil. I still wouldnā€™t want Xhaka to play, play Torreira in his favorite position and give Willock a chance. Give Guendouzi a rest. I like to see the Sokratis/Luiz partnership come to a end, maybe a chance for Chambers/Holding CB pairing.

I be hoping for a more attacking style and a top performance. I go for a 3-1 win for us.

This game is on Sky Sports in the UK so there should be loads of streams available for it today.

Man, I canā€™t wait for the match. Freddie hasnā€™t had long to unwind the negative bullshit mindset instilled by Emery, but I am hopeful of a response. Some energy and players showing more confidence on the ball.

1 Like

Old vid

Swagger levels through the ruff

However swear thats the Emirates?

3 Likes

I like your Chambers Holding CB pairing but would like Luiz to sweep in front of the back line. I thought that looked good on the last game before Luiz came off.
Pepe needs to step up on activity so would want starting but off if he still doesnā€™t put in a shift.