Nintendo Switch

I’ll always respect Nintendo for trying to do something completely different to everyone else lol

1 Like

It’s more because they can’t keep up with the big boys when it comes to pure gaming so they exploit kids and fatties.

3 Likes

:laughing:

True enough, but I enjoy the bizarre innovation nevertheless. Not that I ever buy any of it

Yeh innovative is certainly the right word for that it looks cool as fuck but I’ve well grown out of my days of portable gaming.

Will they discontinue the Wii and just focus on the Switch when it comes out?

Might be wrong in terms of the sales figures but the Wii wasn’t much of a success right? at least in Europe

The Wii outsold the other seventh generation consoles for many years actually. Big success. The Wii U, not so much.

1 Like

Of course but it doesn’t change the fact to purists it’s just a gimmick.

The Wii U was to the Wii, what Hillary is to Obama.

Ordered mine through Amazon. Cannot wait.

Had anyone got one of these? @Naweed how are you finding it?

I love it. I’ve put in 100 hours into Zelda. Probably just as much with Mario Kart. I’ve bought splatoon recently so will rack up more game time over the weekend.

It’s just a great system really. Nice variety of games and I can take it wherever I want.

1 Like

I know this is an old thread, but looking for recommendations on controllers. I hate the joy-cons. Currently playing Mario Kart, classic Sega games and Crash Bandicoot Trilogy. I’ve been a big PS fan and haven’t had a Nintendo since SNES, so love the PS3 controllers (never upgraded to PS4 as no time to play until recently). Any third party controllers like that for the switch? Can anyone vouch for the converters to use my PS3 controller?

Don’t really want to dish out the cash for the pro controller, especially as I’ve heard the d-pad is shite. Open to alternatives here that would be a good universal remote. I’m looking forward to the Bioshock and Borderland releases coming to the Switch in May.