Nicolas Pépé

If you had picked a more believable club for Pepe to have his head turned, like Wolves or Leicester, it might have been more believable.
But spurs, really? :grinning:

1 Like

Especially something that stands out as much as AbdouV11 lelelelel

1 Like

@Bl1nk Don’t you dare show yourself on this forum before it’s confirmed.

1 Like

I still haven’t seen Pépé so much as kick a ball. Haven’t even watched a youtube compilation but I’m quite certain we’re all doomed if he doesn’t sign.

@Bl1nk is in his bunker :slight_smile:

1 Like

The “bants” was aimed at 30+ people tbf.

1 Like

This is what i’m here for

1 Like

I was just getting a meal and everyone is losing their shit!

don’t listen to them, your dick is bigger than everybody’s here.

Imagine stressing over this transfer, could never be us :pepe2:

Didnt’t you guys see that Facebook request about loaning that drone. They’re doing that tomorrow. So should be tomorrow or Friday :pepe1:

Funny, but I could have sworn that Ornstein’s Twitter handle was @bbcsport_david just this morning.

Really going out on a limb there.

1 Like

Yeh I imagine they’re probably not even going to use the drone as a camera. It will be holding a large Ivorian flag then will slowly fly up to reveal Zaha and Pepe.

Arsenal like to act like fancy cunts over this, can’t just have a pic of the player in the shirt, got to have a whole interview and photoshoot in the full kit for some reason

That takes time unfortunately.

I’m having an aggy day all round. This hasn’t been announced and my amazon delivery of fenugreek leaves still hasn’t arrived despite a 2pm ETA from the courier :expressionless:

1 Like

Leleleel the first thing I looked at was that doods @ - Abdouv11 :joy::joy: that woulda worked like 3 days ago but that fool had his photo shoot, shits a done deal.

1 Like

Things you don’t expect to read on OA part 397

2 Likes

Got me good until I reached “got his head turned” bit. The lot couldn’t even get their own player, Sol’s head turned, let alone a player playing in the French league. Good banter nonetheless.

Goes without saying that it’s bigger than most anyways, given he’s not done that Siu shite :crazy_face:

Best compliment to lamb