Nicolas Pépé

Unfortunately, that might be the case. I think there will be the likes of Newcastle, Everton, West Ham that might sniff around if he’s cheap but I think he’s better than that.

I can see him killing it for Roma, Milan, Inter or Napoli.

If Pepe stays in the league and joins another team we’ll have another bet for next season

3 Likes

I can’t turn down free money man :handshake:

He’d kill it on the RW for Newcastle.

Would suit Palace too if there was a spot for him there.

Hasn’t been “exposed” at all. Sample is too small, variables all against him

3 Likes

Oh he’s been exposed alright

Don’t get you Pepe fanboys tbh, baffling support for a player who has been an absolute bust for us

I’m actually going to give you the win on this one Bort.

We’re literally living in a world where Nketiah and Elneny are coming out of the cold and this fucking guy can’t trap a ball anymore.

The Raul move to Emery was dog shit for Pepe - it wasn’t fair on the kid. Sacking everyone involved in his transfer wasn’t fair on the kid

Yeh he’s probably struggling with the language barrier but I dunno- I feel like there’s something just not right behind the scenes.

Still like him- loved those two free kick goals in one game. It’s game over for him in terms of Arsenal.

Also he’s still less shit Sancho

I’m dying on the Pepe hill to the very end bro

So many trash wingers in the PL, it easy to see he’d be one of the best players outside the top 6. Let’s just hope we get a decent fee, if the likes of Dan James is going for £25m+ we should be able to get more for Pepe

2 Likes

Aha fair enough I wish him no ill will

All the best when he bounces but it can’t go on like this, he’s like a ridiculously expensive paperweight here

I do wonder what kind of market he has

1 Like

i reckon he if we sold him to any other team in the EPL he would be the exact damn player that will come back to haunt us every single damn time we play that team…he will definitely want to stick it to us big time.

Lot more to it than Pepe’s application that Arteta has given him so less of a game time.

Giving him sub appearances & keeping him active would have been better man management but we have always been in tight situations throughout this campaign so I can’t even say that Arteta should have brought in Pepe when we were a man down at Wolves or had just one goal to defend.

Pepe deserved more game time but at the same time Pepe had 2.5 seasons to prove his commitment to the manager and he didn’t.
Arteta seems to have his radar well installed for motivated players.

Should be let go

1 Like

Maybe we should want to stick it to him big time for being garbage and costing us big money. I wouldnt be losing any sleep over the fact he was lining up against us at Villa or Wolves.

1 Like

I think he might have been exposed as a non-top player. But a non-top player can still have a good career and have good numbers.

Zaha has had some good seasons at Palace, but I don’t think he’s close to a top player. I think Pepe could do similar given the chance.

He’s good enough to play for Brighton and score against Everton basically. Absolute pressure off situations where he can have a bad spell and it not matter and him not be dropped.

3 Likes

I’d start him over Martinelli this weekend, but that’s not going to happen. His time is up at Arsenal unless Martinelli and ESR pick up injuries.

Hmm, new agent, eh? New broom sweeps clean and all that. Hasta la vista, Pepe.

1 Like

cya bro, sorry it didn’t work out

I thought they were on bad terms but he has an actual Arteta statue in his house. Fair play Pepe.

14 Likes

:ozil:

Maybe he’s got a photo of Arteta on his dartboard too, for all we know.

Interviewer: “What are your thoughts on Mikel?”
Pepe:. “who?”
Interviewer: “Mikel Arteta, your old manager.”
Pepe: “Oh, that guy is ass”