Nicolas Pépé

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

:back: :on: :top:

6 Likes

Good peformance which he’s capable of but don’t trust him whatsoever to replicate it over the upcoming fixture list.

Been saying " something something build on this" since the day he signed.

2 Likes

:ginger:

A lot will depend on how much game time Arteta gives him.
OK, Saka is obviously ahead of him, but other than Saka Pepe is surely our second best winger. If Arteta still prefers Willian or Auba on the wing ahead of Pepe he’s a cunt.
Also should have played him in stead of ESR against Benfica, ESR definitely needed a breather there, and overall didn’t look too convincing since he moved to the wing.

4 Likes

Think this has been well established whatever happens with Pepe lol

Funny you say that because I just come across this. 100% agree with you bro

3 Likes

Cedric is definitely upgradable but his directness and quickness in getting the ball to Pepe is one of the only ways we’re going to get what we want our do him.

Hector is well and truly in the mud.

9 Likes

Yeah hundred percent, like you said Cedric isn’t even really that good which just highlights how bad Bellerin is. Just imagine what kind of havoc and link up play a wing back like Hakimi would bring.

4 Likes

I was wondering why Pepe had so much freedom thinking Rodgers had just set them up wrong but yeh u guys have convinced me, must be cuz Hector is shit going forward :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Don’t bother bringing Hakimi into it. He’s out of reach. Even with Inter’s supposed money issues, I can’t see us being able to snatch him.

@BigWeng_4LYFE things can be two things. Rodgers set them up wrong and Bellerin is a bad partner for Pepe.

1 Like

@BizzySignal 's Pepe Redemption arc starts right here.

1 Like

Like all the other times bro.

You reply to every comment in seconds :joy:

1 Like

It’s the kind of right back we need. Granted he maybe out of reach but there should be others that match that profile. If we’re going to try and stretch play and rely on overlapping fullbacks, we need a better right back. Has to at least match Tierneys level.

Saw this earlier. Not that I think it increase our chances of getting the player but still.

3 Likes

Pepe caused mayhem this afternoon, Leicester really couldn’t deal with him other than foul him.

1 Like

Yeah they’re in the soup, no doubt about it. Hakimi and maybe Lukaku will have to go? Maybe Martinez as well?

I’d love a guy like Hakimi. My gut feeling was that he’d wind up back at Dortmund but they might have financial issues if they finish fifth or lower!

I’m not exactly confident we’d spend the money on him when we have other areas that need an upgrade more urgently. Bellerin might be the wrong right back for this system but we have bigger issues imo.

6 Likes

Equilibrium

Never seen him release the ball at the perfect moment so many times in one game!

5 Likes