Nicolas Pépé

Really need somebody who is at his best in that area in front the penalty area. Teams can flood that space and there is nothing Arsenal can do against it.

We need to see this hair at least once here please.

6 Likes

:joy::rofl: it’s funny because Pepe looks like such a quiet and reserved person, I would never have thought he would of had such a loud hair cut!

Haha wow that doesn’t suit him at all. Looks like someone edited him on FIFA and gave him one of Balotelli’s hair textures.

8 Likes

No thanks, the lad needs to perform this season, last thing he needs is the added pressure of Souness on his case.

10 Likes

Don’t worry, he’ll be busy putting Pogba on blast for Bruno getting a card for diving.

I like the militant lesbian look :slight_smile:

Nothing beats this look.

3 Likes

looks like a flippin paintbrush…ready to be dipped in the paint, what are you thinking man.

Not a bad look if he were an Inkling.

So classy. Matches the floor so good.

5 Likes

Output wise, think Pepe comes good this season. With Willian, a natural winger, on the other flank, he’ll get more room to do his thing. Anticipating 15-20 goals involvement from him in the league.

2 Likes

I’m afraid you’ll be a bit disappointed. That would put him close to Aubameyang in output. His 22 goals season at Lille was with penalties. I think 8 - 12 is probably a more fair expectation.

By goal involvements, I meant both goals and assists. Yeah, don’t think he’s going to score more than 15, but hey, I guess that will be enough to take the pressure of scoring all the goals off from Auba a bit.

3 Likes

This George Lewis lad is already bossing it for our youth. Hopefully we see him get some minutes this season for our senior team.

Ancelotti confirms that good players just play good from the start and don’t need months and years to settle in to the PL.

Pepe is a fraud confirmed. Nothing but a bald Gervinho.

20 goals this season or GTFO

1 Like

Somebody go tell Salah he’s a fraud.

6 Likes

De Bruyne immediately springs to mind as well. surely plenty of examples here. Immediately comes off as a lazy generalisation. Actually maybe Chelsea were just stupid lol

3 Likes

Many good players certainly require months (though not years) to acclimatise to a new league. Pires springs to mind immediately, Thierry probably took a couple months to get close to fully up and running?

But on Pepe, don’t think anyone would argue that he hasn’t had a sufficient amount of time to get used to a new league by now, players definitely have to produce in their second season if they didn’t in their first. Particularly under more favourable circumstances now that we have Arteta. Can’t deny that he had a rough ride of it coming in last season and having to start life with us under Emery and bed in during what was the worst season in living memory for loads of us though.

I’m still confident he will. Committed member of the Pepe Defence Force :muscle:

11 Likes