Nicolas Pépé | Deal completed!

1 Like

Local daily newspapers tend to remain the most reliable sources of information.

Yeah they are very reliable. Damn is this really happening…

1 Like

What’s this Kid like ? Has he got enough talent to kick start this hibernating club ?

Coming hours? As in somewhere midnight? Lol

2 Likes

It’s went from
Friday
Tuesday
Wednesday
now Monday…

Thursday next? :smile:

1 Like

So when we are all asleep they will announce it ? Yea right.

2 Likes

I won’t be asleep for at least another 7 hours, so maybe I’ll be able to catch the announcement. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I heard his medical is this week… probably

I reckon working on these transfers/contracts isn’t a 9 to 5 thing. Doesn’t mean the announcement will follow immediately.

He’s coming for medicals. They tracked his flight. So falls around the rumoured Tuesday/Wednesday announcement. Crazy.

Had no idea Sylvinho was Lyon coach.

EDIT: @Bl1nk @Calum we are now officially in the tracking planes phase of the madnessss.

2 Likes

Is Pepe’s brother also Granit Xhaka’s cousin?

1 Like

doesn’t sound like something that @Bl1nk would do

they showed a graphic on ssn yesterday that had a list of the top players from last season with goal involvements, I think Pepe was third with 33, behind Messi and someone else, infront of Salah and Hazard :slight_smile: world class signing and I haven’t been this excited about a transfer for a long time, it’s always nice to see OA all excited as well :slight_smile: being out of the champions league for a few years now I wouldn’t expect a signing like this, been a great window so far and it looks as if Tierney is close as well, all we need now is to sell a few and also sign a centre back for this season, would make it an excellent window and one of our best for years, could be a really great season for us considering how bad it was looking

2 Likes

Indeed it’s exciting that we’re signing a player for 80 mil euros, but from what I have seen of Pepe, can’t say he’s a 80m player. 40% of his goals last season came from pens. And his game is all about pace. The majority of his videos on youtube shows him running at defender in counter attack situations with massive space. Doubt that he will have that much room to breathe in the PL, especially when he plays in the dominant team with the opponent defending deep.

I know people don’t want to be reminded about this, but a certain Ivorian also moved to Arsenal after 2 good seasons from Lille (at the age of 24 as well). Bizarrely they share similar style of play and if you remove the pens, similar stats as well :cold_sweat:

4 Likes

Has the plane landed yet?

your post goes with your username

1 Like