Nicolas Pépé

We need that creative midfielder so bad. Internal (ESR, Ozil remontada) or external solutions.

It’s what will make us or break us.

1 Like

It’s a bit of a shame we can’t play them as our front 3, in all honesty.

They cost like 200mil between them!

2 Likes

You can’t tho as two are strikers and we play one up front.

That game where we played Auba Laca Nketiah was disgusting. No wingers FC.

1 Like

The way you say it makes it sound like all 3 players making up the 200m wouldn’t get in our first team. Auba and Pepe are almost certain starters, and in that system Lacazette is a good bench option.

I’d you’re going to say anything it should be why did we pay 48m for Lacazette to be a bench player when we already had Aubameyang, but I think most of us already appreciate that point.

If we could get 35/40m for him I’d happily sell.

Really need somebody who is at his best in that area in front the penalty area. Teams can flood that space and there is nothing Arsenal can do against it.

We need to see this hair at least once here please.

6 Likes

:joy::rofl: it’s funny because Pepe looks like such a quiet and reserved person, I would never have thought he would of had such a loud hair cut!

Haha wow that doesn’t suit him at all. Looks like someone edited him on FIFA and gave him one of Balotelli’s hair textures.

8 Likes

No thanks, the lad needs to perform this season, last thing he needs is the added pressure of Souness on his case.

10 Likes

Don’t worry, he’ll be busy putting Pogba on blast for Bruno getting a card for diving.

I like the militant lesbian look :slight_smile:

Nothing beats this look.

3 Likes

looks like a flippin paintbrush…ready to be dipped in the paint, what are you thinking man.

Not a bad look if he were an Inkling.

So classy. Matches the floor so good.

5 Likes

Output wise, think Pepe comes good this season. With Willian, a natural winger, on the other flank, he’ll get more room to do his thing. Anticipating 15-20 goals involvement from him in the league.

2 Likes

I’m afraid you’ll be a bit disappointed. That would put him close to Aubameyang in output. His 22 goals season at Lille was with penalties. I think 8 - 12 is probably a more fair expectation.

By goal involvements, I meant both goals and assists. Yeah, don’t think he’s going to score more than 15, but hey, I guess that will be enough to take the pressure of scoring all the goals off from Auba a bit.

3 Likes