N'Golo Kante

N’Golo Kante offered an improved contract from Leicester

[quote]The Premier League champions are hoping the offer of improved terms will persuade the France international to remain at the club.

Reports in France have stated that Chelsea have already agreed a fee of £29m with Leicester for Kante but we understand that is not the case.

Sky sources report that Kante was offered a new deal by Leicester before Euro 2016 got underway and negotiations are continuing, as the player mulls over his future.

The 25-year-old Kante only joined Leicester from Caen last summer but quickly emerged as one of their key performers as the Foxes launched a successful title bid.

His energetic performances earned him a place in the PFA Premier League team of the year and he also forced his way into the France squad.

Several clubs have been linked with moves for Kante this summer but Leicester are clearly keen to keep hold of one of their prize assets.[/quote]

Just read he seems to have a found an agreement with Chelsea.

Joining Chelsea!

Great deal for them!

Will he partner Matic or Fabregas?

1 Like

Wonder if we were interested

1 Like

Haha Vardy is gonna be stuck on that shitty ass team with all their best players gone, serves him right the cunt.

5 Likes

He got a lot more money out of pretending he was interested in joining us, but realistically he wasn’t suited to us, and he will be back around mid table where he deserves to be.

I was a bit uncomfortable with a player like Vardy following our great strikers like Henry, Wright, Bergkamp, Anelka, RVP etc, so I couldn’t care less what he does, as long as he isn’t here.

2 Likes

Yeah I agree he might not have been that great with us, but I predicted at the time Vardy would regret not signing with us once Kante and Mahrez leave. Looks like Kante is gone, now we ahould bid on Mahrez and get the last laugh.

2 Likes

[quote=“Arsenal4thetreble, post:8, topic:262, full:true”]
Yeah I agree he might not have been that great with us, but I predicted at the time Vardy would regret not signing with us once Kante and Mahrez leave. Looks like Kante is gone, now we ahould bid on Mahrez and get the last laugh
[/quote]Me too.
The fact he thought that we weren’t good enough for him, makes me think it was good that he stayed where he was.

I wish we would have gone after Kante instead of Vardy in the first place :frowning:

Kante was never a chance after Xhaka was signed.

Xhaka, Cazorla, Coquelin, Elneny, Ramsey, Wilshere

1 Like

Just asking here. Do you see any goals in them players.
It’s part of the problem I have of seeing us progress this season.

With Mahrez wanting out too I can’t help but

@ Leicester.

1 Like

Deal confirmed by Chelsea. £35,000,000

Good buy. Will leave a massive hole in that Leicester midfield.

2 Likes

Huge signing that for Chelsea. Back as contenders.
City, United and these showing intention about winning the league.
Need to respond here or your battling for the best of the rest.

1 Like

Kante and Sanchez share the same price on the same planet. :sanchez2:

So? Entirely different players

You can find many players like Kante, Sanchez is an exceptional talent, he’s a player you pay to watch. My point is that the players prices gone ridiculously crazy in the past 2 seasons, uncontrollable.

1 Like