NFL

Eh, it’s a regular season game.

Doesn’t matter too much if they don’t, I like the idea of going for the attack.

It’s big-dicking, and something Harbaugh has had issues with in the past but I love that he’s embracing it now.

It will stand him in good stead for the playoffs.

Now when you win a division game against one of the top 3 teams in the league with only 3 pass attempts…yes 100%.

GOAT

1 Like
2 Likes

Uncle Bill is gonna take this team to the Superbowl :wenger2:

Matt Nagy and Mikel Arteta are both supposed offensive savants that ended up being absolutely shit at coaching offense and they do strange things.

But at least Matt Nagy seems like a good guy, despite being odd. Arteta doesn’t even have that going for him.

Rumors the Bears want McDaniels, and he’s an in demand guy anyways.

But bellichick’s assistants always seem to have fucked it when they become head coaches so I dunno

1 Like

Raiders have totally imploded since Ruggs/Gruden

RAMS TAKE DOWN THE NO.1 SEED CARDINALS!

Very nervy game and finish but huge win for the rams without key starters after a few primetime stinkers. The rams can still win the NFC West

Things are getting spicy in the NFC for the 1 seed. Rams have a tie breaker with the Bucs but the Packers have a tie breaker with the rams

Thank you Mcvay for making this franchise relevant again

3 Likes

Glad for the Rams after their stinky run, don’t really rate or like the Cardinals tbh. Can’t believe they were 10-2.

Rams will be a threat to anybody but depends if they put in a team performance or individual superstar performance. They’ve become almost akin to Madrid’s galacticos at the moment.

1 Like

I have no idea who will win this season, no team is looking really impressive.

The only real thing you can do is bet on Bill and bet on Tom, because you can’t ever really go wrong with them

1 Like

KC looking pretty solid on both sides of the ball now mate, don’t sleep on those inbred bastards.

Mahomes has hardly even played well this season and they’re on a 6 win streak now. Hoping the Broncos and Chargers can take wins off them so they have a tougher playoff route.

Buccs, Chiefs and Packers will certainly see the latter stages…hopefully Pats too.

2 Likes

:arteta:

1 Like

@shamrockgooner In case you were wondering how your adoptive team was getting on. Meyer era was a total flop

2 Likes

I knew it was a mistake bringing him in. Goddamit!

That said…:joy:

Owner Shad Khan made the move hours after former Jaguars player Josh Lambo told a Florida newspaper Meyer kicked him during practice in August

1 Like

Time for the Chargers to step up and save us all tonight, hopefully Ekeler makes the game.

Sounds like he was a prick from day one.

1 Like

Knew we’d lose this but damn the Colts are killing us. They are really good.

He is one of the most successful college coaches of this century and a lot of colleges wouldn’t touch him with a 10 foot pole cuz he’s a known scumbag. I’m sure he’ll get a job immediately in CFB if he wants it tho, someone will sacrifice their morals for some wins.

1 Like

Is NFL getting smashed by Covid interruptions like the NBA and EPL ?

Please god tell me the Ravens didn’t throw another game away for the second time in 3 weeks going for 2pts instead of taking the PAT and playing OT?

Are they stupid? They are now out of the playoffs as it stands. Dumb fucks.

@Aussiegooner - no couple of games got moved from Sat/Sun to Mon/Tues but that was it so far.

Do they have much more relaxed protocols or something ? Like no testing for asymptomatic vaccinated players ?