NFL

Meyer done good for himself there tbh, if he’s not up for it send me her number.

1 Like
2 Likes

It is outrageous that Goodell hasn’t forced Dan Snyder to sell the team the same way Donald Sterling was forced to sell the Clippers.

2 Likes

A couple of owners would start to sweat if that precedent gets set :joy:

aka rub and tug Kraft.

Says alot about the fucked up morality of the league and total self interest of the owners

3 Likes

It’s the worlds biggest pantomime

1 Like

Cardinals in full ‘win now’ mode.

1 Like

Might as well push the chips in now because that Murray contract is going to be ridiculous.

Nice to see Lemar be very efficient at a high level as a passer before he signs too

2 Likes

Because you’re not looking for them lol

3 Likes

Like anyone is going to believe that BS

The way they’ve enabled and protected Snyder is shameless.

2 Likes

Sad to see him go. But Philly are in a full rebuild mode. Not that I’m convinced of half the shit they do. Love Ertz and it hurts to see him go. Wish nothing but the best. Who knows? Maybe he’ll get himself another ring.

2 Likes

This jon gruden stuff had given me an idea re. Arteta.

What u think boys, there will definitely be done spicy stuff in his emails :henry2:

2 Likes

Great Game in London!!

LOLphins living up to their name again with 2 useless challenges.

2 Likes

Lawd the Giants have stop playing for their coaching staff.

Cringe watching this beat down. Jones is still concussed for sure

1 Like

Ravens with a big statement win.

2 Likes

Another great week of entertainment

These f’ing cardinals won’t lose ffs

1 Like

Hey @Electrifying have you been to a London NFL game before?

Never, bro

You might be onto something re. Mayfield, bro.

2 Likes

Really thought it would be a letdown after last emotional comeback Monday plus a short week. It was very impressive.

1 Like

I know they’re at Spurs but you gotta do it next year. It’s good fun even if the match ups are shitty

Re Mayfield, it’s a tricky spot, where do you go for a better replacement? Trade/FA options not that great tbh

Maybe Baker takes a cheap deal?

1 Like