NFL

Tom Brady is like Sly Stallone assembling the Expendables or Nick Fury bringing together the avengers lol.

Richard Sherman now joins the Bucs. I hope his mind is right though. One of my favourite players.

2 Likes

TB V NE predictions?

I think Bucs unload the clip on the pats, Brady looking to rub Bill’s face in it

2 Likes

Suh and Barret are going flatten Mac Jones

1 Like

Sam Darnold having a great time with the Panthers lol

1 Like

I’m absolutely crying at that Chiefs attempt of a fumble recovery :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Jets is a sinkhole, kills talent at QB

Fields is starting to cook - looks much better today

1 Like

Just tuned in to see him and ARob connect on a beautiful rocket.

@sevchenko @BigWeng_4LYFE you guys watching this game? The Cardinals are a serious team, the NFC west is a harsh fireball of a division.

Rapistburger is so finished this year sheesh

1 Like

Yeah they look good, only really winning tho cuz we gave em 7 basically with that terrible fumble. Oh and they are constantly holding as if Murray needs the help. We’ll see just how good McVey is by his half time adjustments.

2 Likes

Murray looks legit though, very impressive half

Kyler is the truth, he has it all.

Stafford struggling out there

1 Like

Tough game for the Rams, Cards getting the benefit of KM’s rookie deal and NFL experience so far. They’re not elite imo

Cold start for the Rams offensively who didn’t connect early which killed drives, Kupp had a few drops annoyingly and Stafford guilty of forcing the ball to targets.

NFC West is a tough division, our offence is still a work in progress that’s need to finetuned. It been a good learning lesson for Stafford and McVay, rare time the pass game failed us rather than the run game. Not worried moving forward, guys were getting open but the connection wasn’t there

Defence very concerning if were allowing 30+ points but hey weren’t helped by turnovers

1 Like
1 Like

Saw this on another board. :ozil:

3 Likes

Well that was so worth staying up for, a great game and a very impressive performance from Mac Jones.

Bill blew it at the end choosing to go for the FG but can’t argue with the way we fought the SB champs.

1-3 but a lot more promise after this week than last. Gonna be tough to make the playoffs from here though…needs to be near perfect to the finish.

2 Likes

Mac was fantastic.

BB’s decision to kick the FG was a head scratcher. 56 yarder in the rain for a guy who doesn’t have a big leg…and then even if he makes it you give Brady a chance with a minute left and two TOs to come back down the field. Mac was so accurate all night I just don’t understand why you don’t put the ball in his hands on 4th and 3.

2 Likes

Absolutely baffled, it’s almost like he thought ‘we’ve lost anyway, let’s put it on the experienced kicker’.

There’s no way brady doesn’t get them a FG with a min and 2 timeouts. Not the way he had started finding brown and Evans more regularly and Jones limping.

Absolute madness and somewhat soured the end of a great game but just glad how well the team played. Yes the buccs secondary was banged up but this was still a SB winning offense and a good defence so we can take a lot of positives from that game.

2 Likes

Lamar has made some beautiful throws this season so far.

Lol

2 Likes

Who would have thought it - give Mongomery 25+ carries and suddenly the Bears look decent. sack Nagy, hire lazor.

1 Like

Dude is a real odd ball.

Not even sure he’s a good DC tbh. I couldn’t live off my dad’s reputation to that extent without feeling shame lol

Y’all laugh at Nagy but he’s got a better record as a head coach than Kyle Shanahan :eyes:

1 Like