NFL

Stafford under a proper offensive coach with a good defense is going to be deadly.

1 Like

Bills are my pick for the AFC

1 Like

Wilson has 3 interceptions in the first half lol

2 Likes

Texans going toe for toe with Cle too

Nuts

2 Likes

Tyrod is a cool dude, not the most talented but steady and reliable when called upon

1 Like

The rams have imploded :sob:

Ok immediate response TD, letā€™s go

They gave up a free TD on the punt thing, always tough to overcome a big mishap like that in the NFL. We were well in control of this game.

1 Like

FFS lucky win. Wentz was very good and gave everything until injury

Looking like a bad punt from the Colts

Wentz is kind of an idiot tho. He gets injured a lot because heā€™s not a very intelligent player. Instead of just taking a sack he tries to wriggle away from Donald and gets his legs completely mangled because of it. I remember when he did his ACL against us a few years ago, same type of situation, was scrambling all over the field taking a bunch of hits.

2 Likes

How you feeling moving forward about the Rams? Thereā€™s been alot of red flags on all sides of the ball.

Generally more good than bad but today was very messy. Iā€™ll take a dub on the road though

Pats with a big win but iffy performance. Hard to make much of it worth Wilson being so trash.

Decent defence and decent run game, letā€™s see next week.

Either way got smoked in my fantasy matchup ffs

1 Like

How did Mac get on?

He was alright, solid percentages but got sacked a few times early on and wasnā€™t getting rid of it quick enough.

Heā€™s good for a rookie but does need to work on a few aspects for sure.

2 Likes

Ya think? Was flying back from Hawaii and didnā€™t get to watch the Bears game, but talked to a bunch of Bears fans at the airport and they were saying how good we looked.

I think Indy is a good team and thatā€™s a tough road game. We were in control until that terrible punt play which youā€™ll never see happen again lol. If not for that we win by 10 points or more on the road against a good team. I think we are fine.

1 Like

On Special teams and Defence for sure.

We were gashed for big returns on KO and the oppositions first drives. Both the Bears and Colts should have had TDs on their first drive if not for errors.

Run D is a little sus too

1 Like

These Bucs are absolutely terrifying.

Sounds like fields is about to start getting more minutes.

Zach Wilson :arteta:

1 Like

Heā€™s been pretty good for the most part in the first two games tbh, the O-line has been a major issue and he hasnā€™t had much help. That ridiculous shovel pass yesterday is the only real mistake heā€™s made so far, I think heā€™s been good but here we are once again and itā€™s going to be the same old story with how injury prone he is and especially when heā€™s having to run for his life

1 Like

Mistakes are one thing, but he just doesnā€™t play smart especially considering heā€™s already had a ton of injuries and missed a lot of games because of the injury problem. He needs to stay in the pocket more take a sack, or just throw the ball away and avoid hits all together. Heā€™s not gonna last in the NFL playing the way he does.

1 Like

Yeah man Wentz is an idiot, talent isnā€™t a question for me because heā€™s shown his quality enough times already, but his fitness and his brain arenā€™t elite level.

1 Like

@sevchenko realised Iā€™m not really a bears fan.

But itā€™s about time:

:henry2:

1 Like