NFL

This better be who the 49ers trade up for ffs.

1 Like

He’s been getting flat out disrespected lately.

Whereas guys like Mac Jones getting built up, it’s a joke.

Fields is a baller that’s been neck and neck with Lawrence since forever.

1 Like

49ers are probably closest to being ‘my’ team, but fuck them if they get Jones man.

The amount of nonsense made up by these complete morons every year. Especially after annually judging QBs horribly wrong.

Where did they all think Brady was getting drafted, the dumbfucks. Rodgers?

1 Like

If I’m a 49er fan I trust kyle shanahan 100% completely and whoever he picks even Mac.

He’s a QB guru and offensive genius, he knows what he wants at the spot. Fields, Lance, Mond and Jones is a great selection

Excuse me? I thought ur a Rams fan? Please don’t say you like both cuz that’s like saying u like both Arsenal and Tottenham. Fuck the niners :fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

1 Like

Fuck the niners lol but shanahan is the real deal and he has mcvay’s number

1 Like

Looks like the London Games are going ahead for 2021. Falcons announce they’ll play a home game at Tottenham.

1 Like
2 Likes

Deshaun Watson might be in serious trouble here. It’s not looking good at all, evidence is pointing strongly to reality that he’s a serial sexual predator

He isn’t going to play this year for sure

Yeah, it’s looking very bleak.

There’s just far too many women, at best his idiocy is out of this world and at worst, well, we know what that means. He’s in big trouble here.

2 Likes

Awful stuff. It’s looking worse and worse.

In other news, I see rumours that the Pats are going to try and trade with Atlanta for pick 1.04.

If these dumbasses in the league let Bellichik get Fields :arteta: :ozil:

49ers actual bums. You had Brady and Rodgers begging to come to you but you let them go for a bunch of shite. And about to do it again.

1 Like

What a fucking idiot that guy who thought going after Aaron Donald of all people for a money grab was a good idea.

Got what he deserved

1 Like

:rofl:

Shows you how easy it is to bring a frivolous law suit. His Lawyer didn’t even check CCTV or police reports before filing and announcing it publicly?

What a clown ambulance chaser

2 Likes

@Electrifying

If these idiots fuck this up, theyll go the way of pace and Nagy.

Fields is QB2 in this draft. If he’s there and you need a QB, you take him.

I’m still unsure of all these media reports, they may just be making up all kinds of bullshit.

Why would you be this low on Fields. If the moron 49ers don’t take him, i cant wait to see where he goes though. I can see Big Bill making a move for him :drooling_face:

In any case I can’t wait, my first draft. I’ll deffo be staying up for it.

1 Like

They’ll can be good with Lance as he has a very high ceiling but all this stuff with Fields is just stupid.

Fields has been 1A or 1B beside Lawrence since high school and has the college resume to back it up, Mac Jones has been in trouble with the law is nowhere near as talented but still gets the benefit of the doubt and gets lauded for his intelligence. We all know why that is.

Could all be smoke and mirrors though, thid draft will be a defining moment in Shanahan’s career.

1 Like

It’s mental. He’s not done anything wrong to go from QB2 to QB5.

Agreed with you on Trey Lance, but for the 49ers who are built to win now, Fields is the perfect pick .

He’s the only guy you should be taking rn. Mac Jones man. Traded up to 3 for Mac Jones…

If fields is there past the 4th pick, who do you guys think makes a move to get him?

The way they are picking him apart is not right at all.

Trading up to take Mac Jones would be a Kyle move though (see tweet below) he doesn’t quite have the vest decision making when it comes to QB’S.

If Fields is there at 4 can see the Bronco’s trading up to try and get him as they badly need a QB.

1 Like

He’s also bottled 2 Superbowls. And all of these things will become very loud if they fuck this up.

1 Like

Yep classic case of screwing yourself over if they go for Jones.

Fields is arguably the best prospect in his class.

1 Like