NFL

In reality tho u guys couldn’t really move the football anyways but I think u coulda kept it closer without all the mistakes.

The Steelers :arteta:

Big rapist Ben :ozil:

The fucking browns ffs :arteta:

2 Likes

I think not being able to move the ball is largely down to Nagy secretly play calling in this game again. I really don’t understand why he gets so much love on TV. They are actually saying he’s a smart coach for giving up play calling in week 14 of the third season of us being shite. haha.

1 Like

@k1tsun3 Oh shit!

I’m not surprised. Although I don’t know that he’s the only issue. They need to sort their drafting out too.

1 Like

Yeah I’m seeing alot of fans saying Howie is the real problem

1 Like

Concerned that Donald’s rib injury is effecting him. Has not had his usual impact on the game. Seems frustrated as well, what a dumb penalty :expressionless::expressionless:

1 Like

Not sure the Ravens can cope with Josh Allen. Our lack of viable receivers will also be an issue. Dez Bryant, age 236, caught a pass for us last week ffs.

The Ravens will smack the Bills today. I’m so sure

Throw up the X!!!

2 Likes

Feel more like just throwing up tbh. :ozil:

2 Likes

Lol. Playoff Lemar :laca:

2 Likes

If the Raven’s can’t get it done when Lamar is on his rookie deal, I’m not sure they’ll be able to build a championship team.

Lamar is built different, he takes so many hits and blows for his team. He better get his money this offseason

I don’t really blame Lamar for last night outside of the interception in the fourth. He had pretty lousy pass protection all game and when he did get some protection in the pocket the Bills had covered our receivers really well. The Ravens have almost never drafted receivers well so it’s a real blind spot for the organization. I wasn’t a huge fan of some of the play calling and the center botched three or four snaps.

2 Likes

Yeah I like Harbaugh but the issues at center all season are pretty indicative of lax coaching. They haven’t consistently put Lamar in the best position to succeed

1 Like

Harbs has almost always had issues with sloppiness. Ravens are usually one of the more penalized teams and almost always have awful clock management. It’s just who he is.

The Ravens always draft well so they’ll add some good pieces. This team was definitely not as good as last year’s team. Too many injuries.

Stop the steal Drew Brees going out very ugly

1 Like

Tom Brady man…

2 Likes

TB12 vs AR12 shootout alert !!! :fire: :fire:

Great game so far. Brady still looking elite at 43

2 Likes

Tom Brady really is the goat lol gonna take this team to the super bowl at 43 smdh. Glad tho fuck the Packers hate those shitters.

3 Likes

Fuck.