NFL

Or hopefully an implosion.

1 Like

A few days laterā€¦

Lol wtf has happened?

The guy is a nut job. He had the sexual assault allegations, but then another woman also emerged who said he made unwanted sexual advances and then fired her (she was doing a painting for him). When that story came out he started harassing her through text message, like an idiot putting it down in writing, and then she released those texts. Patriots probably just donā€™t wanna deal with this shit most likely.

1 Like

Finally got to see my first NFL game at Wembley. Jags v Texans. Not a great game, but wonderful experience. Sporting my Bears scarf. Really donā€™t get all the complaining about the London experience, itā€™s really good. Might just be enough to get me back into NFL for first time since childhood. Anyone else go to this years London games?

1 Like

Any NFL fans here?

What do people make of Colin Kaepernickā€™s workout?

Iā€™d take him at the Bears!

1 Like

There have been like 5 teams every year that could have used him. Unfortunately for him teams would prefer a peaceful environment surrounding the team as opposed to a middling talent.

I think Colin Kaepernick will not ever play a game in the NFL again and this was just for show.

I think heā€™s almost certainly been black balled, but I also feel he hasnā€™t helped his own case.

Yeah this was blatantly for show. But I also think there might be some truth in this workout being cover for teams to check him out without risk of accusations. But also clearly done in a manner designed to make it as hard for him as possible. I hope he finds a team, but like you I think heā€™s done.

Especially because of his girlfriend. Eric Reid has been signed by the Panthersā€¦although his role in all this wasnā€™t as big as Kaepernickā€™s. You canā€™t really expect to be signed by a team on your own terms and not compromise a little bit.

Oh god yeah his nutter gf.

Yeah I mean, if he came out and said - Iā€™m not going to kneel anymore, Iā€™ll keep my protests off the pitch, I think heā€™d get signed real fast. I donā€™t agree that his protests were disrespectful - actually I think the opposite, I think he made them very respectfully - but if you do that indefinitely itā€™s an unsustainable media circus for any club to tolerate, so I think though heā€™s been treated very badly, heā€™s also made his employment very difficult.

49ers with their 2nd loss this season against the Ravens. @BigWeng_4LYFE which of those two teams is seen as an actual Superbowl contender?

Both are seen favourites to make the Superbowl out of their respective conferences.

Ravens favoured to win it all because their QB is a game changing talent

2 Likes

Both, most pundits are saying that was ur early Superbowl preview. Of course they said that about KC and the Rams last year which was half right, but those seem like the two strongest teams. The Ravens gotta be the favorites because they have both offense and defense. The 49ers offense can be shut down. Great D tho.

Caveat being of course that you can never count out the Pats when it gets to playoff time, you just know Belichek will figure out a way to beat them.

The buzz around Jackson is reaching absurd levels of hype. Everyone around town is so excited about this team.

Iā€™m obviously worried about finishing the season strong but if the Ravens do make the playoffs there could be some banana skins waiting for them. The Pats donā€™t really scare me that much after seeing the Ravens werk them a few weeks back.

https://twitter.com/ComplexSports/status/1208920419769757697

I love this guy :ozil:

2 Likes

I prefer Undisputed to First things First but itā€™s hard not to love SAS as a sports commentator/personality.

He worked really hard and grinded to carve out his place at the top of the market

1 Like

Stephen A is a meme factory by himself, and I thank him for that.

1 Like

Heā€™s a beast. I love watching Baltimore. I donā€™t see any team beating the Ravens to be honest.

Kansas or Houston as an outside bet. Maybe SF.

The Lamar hype train is reaching warp speed but I think the defense is vulnerable. Could see the Ravens really struggling if they get behind early.