NFL

OMG WHAT A GAME

1 Like

Yup one of the craziest games of football I’ve ever seen. Mahomes is the real deal.

1 Like

Did you watch it live on tv?

1 Like

Yup started at 5pm here lol.

1 Like

Must have been a great experience. I this season is solidifying the Rams’ hold on LA. They’ve won two massive Monday night games

1 Like

Rams looked very suspect on both sides of the ball. Defence still haven’t worked it worked yet.
Great to be in the playoffs again as division champs! Battle for home seed is on.

Nice to have a W and two L’s

NO lost, they’re unlikely to slip against the panthers but one can hope for 1st seed.

My beloved Ravens are now an 83.8% favorite to make the playoffs. Played a great game last night against LA (not sure if anyone in the UK stayed up to watch it). Would be great to see Lamar Jackson try his hand at playoff football! :giroud3:

2 Likes

I watched it, it was a huge AFC game!

Been watching alot of the ravens this season because of Lemar and the defence. Must be a great feeling to be able to dethrone the Stealers

1 Like

Also, Seahawks beat the Chiefs and stamp their ticket to the post season. Guarantee the Chiefs won’t make it to the super bowl.

Here’s hoping the Eagles fly through the Redskins and the Bears devour the Vikings in the final week. I know they won’t go far in the playoffs, but I’d love to see my Eagles there at least. It’s been a real up and down season.

1 Like

OMG WHAT SCENES IN BALTIMORE

Pittsburgh eliminated from playoff contention

Absolute scenes at my place.

2 Likes

Fly Eagles Fly. Now we need to thank the Bears by beating them in the wildcard game. Come on Foles, give us another run!

1 Like

Why the hell are they running to their seats? :joy: (think this is NFL)

1 Like

This is very weird.

Playoffs fever?

Americans are weird fuckers??

I’d apologise for the sweeping statement, but last time I was there cunts started clapping when the plane landed and making noise in the cinema.

I got so triggered that I hold onto that anger today.

4 Likes

Looks a little 28 Days Later if you ask me.

That looks like it’s fake. No ticket takers or metal detectors anywhere and ppl just bursting through the doors? Hah no, not real.

1 Like