Our Upcoming Fixtures

The best I had hoped for at this stage is probably 10 points. 9 is pretty damn close and think we can see the green shoots of progress in various spells within those games.

1 Like

Everton and Watford will surely test our capabilities. Very pleased getting those ā€˜supposedlyā€™ easy fixtures out of the way with 9 points. Now on to the tough stuff.

Nah, we will beat Fulham rather easily. They play very open.

Iā€™m thinking 5 on the trot and then 4 points at best from the next 3.

So far we havenā€™t done well with open teams. We have been pretty efficient when the opposition sits deep and doesnā€™t press. If Fulham try to play like the team they want to be(a competitive side against anyone) then we will have trouble. Even West Hamā€™s odd and unprepared new style could get past us like a train on another day.

Well, we would have just to outscore them. Donā€™t think we would have problem with it.

1 Like

Everton will be a nice test to see where Arsenal is actually at. This is probably the first game of the season where expectation and outcome donā€™t really a line. I mean we were bigs underdogs against City and Chelsea and should have beaten our last three opponents.

1 Like

They (Everton) have Richarlison back against us. Heā€™s their flair and talisman, already.

Was just going to say something positive about playing them, but that certainly is a bonus for them - is he just coming back from injury?

Nope 3 game ban for a red card

Typical. We never get lucky.

We have managed to avoid defeat against them at home for the whole Arsene Wenger tenure, so Iā€™m not really sure itā€™s the best gauge like youā€™re talking about.

Still going :grinning:

2 Likes

Really need to win all of them before we face Liverpool.

People laughed when I said I want the full 24.

Half way there :henry2:

1 Like

Considering the next fixtures, we could be just around the top by the time we face Liverpool.

1 Like

We will beat Liverpool aswell. Unai already knows how to beat Klopp :unai:

3 Likes

Ahahah yeah! Klopp got completely outplayed in the 2016 Europa League final.

1 Like

People still do :grin:

Thereā€™s no reason why we canā€™t get the full 24. None of the teams weā€™re playing over the 8 games should beat us.

1 Like