Newcastle United

For a middling club, they get so much press coverage. Constant stream of articles and radio discussions about their financial position or managerial hires etc.

For all of Arsenal’s boardroom unrest, ownership issues and managerial upheavel over the past 18 months or so, we don’t get half as much publicity. At least that is my perception. West Ham are fucking everywhere all the time. Why the fuck do I know their owners names David Sullivan and Gold? I rightfully shouldn’t give a flying shite. But here I am, knowing way more than I want to about these fucking bubble blowing fucks

2 Likes

But they did win the World Cup. :wink:

The good thing about West Ham supporters is that they hate spurs and Chelsea as much as we do and they are a bit of a yoyo team so are never really a direct rival to us.

Anyway, without West Ham, who would we sell all our rejects to?

1 Like

We all need a laugh in these times :joy:

Hmmm

We laugh now but their takeover is linked to the public investment fund of Saudi Arabia lol

2 Likes

Gonna be the next Manchester City aren’t they

None of the above

Well, our situation just got a little bit more complicated.

2 Likes

Great news for the Toon army.

Happy for them. They’re the only other team in England I really like

Narrator: Reader, he did not prove to be the right manager to guide the club to European football

9 Likes

They are potentially a massive club with great supporters.
Considering they have won nothing for around fifty years and have often been out of the top league, they still get higher attendances than some established CL clubs do.

Ashley is a disgrace, both as an employer and a football club owner so they are well rid of him.
With the right investment and managerial choice, they could easily be a top six side.

So pleased for Newcastle’s fans. One of my favourite city’s for a night out and they deserve some success.

I hope they are still fucking useless and win fuck all tbh.

4 Likes

I just see the addition of another super wealthy club to be a threat to Arsenal. So I’m not happy about this and I don’t wish them well.

And y’know, more importantly, fuck Mohammed bin Salman and the Saudi royal family generally.

13 Likes

Deluded fuckers. Demo every other week as they hand there money over to Ashley and then call him a prick. Mugs.

By the time Newcastle are ready to compete at the highest level the Euro Super league should be ready to launch.

They’ll make an excellent addition to the ESL

1 Like

So another incestuous moron is going to use this wretched league to sportwash his atrocities. :facepalm:

Fuck modern football man. It can stay gone

9 Likes

I dont mind this tbh. Its the way of football now and we have to accept it or just not watch top flight football anymore. It’s not like we are able to compete anyway under our structure and it’s been like that for years.

I like the idea of our league getting stronger with better games to watch and better players eventually coming to the league. Also don’t mind Newcastle as they have a genuinely large fanbase and are well supported home and away.

1 Like

This is probably exactly how I would feel if I was a Newcastle fan atm…

1 Like