Newcastle United

Yeah that’s one of the worst puns I have ever heard in my life

Yeah it needs vixen

2 Likes

he be fine he went to spain and spent some time with Diego Simone

I mean his wider reputation in the game. Lot of people had question marks about his ability to adapt and change things and also his ability to grind out important results in the league.

He’s bottled back to back top 4 challenges when his team were much better positioned for it and now his Leicester team sit mid table and it doesn’t look good.

He’s also floundered in every single European campaign of his career. So, when all is said and done, he’s pretty much the same manager that was at Liverpool and I think it’s clear as day what his limitations are.

Lovely stint at Leicester though. But it pretty much confirmed who he is and what his ceiling is I guess.

This is class from him :clap::clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

Is this a fair/valid question to ask? Should Howe have responded?

1 Like

I think it’s a valid question.

3 Likes

Fair to ask, fair to deflect from.

3 Likes

Yeah fair question really, although no Chelsea or City manages have ever been asked that have they? Haha

3 Likes

Yea this basically.

3 Likes

Feel like the dealings of the Saudi state are worse than that of Chelsea/City owners. Not that that should excuse them of course. But it definitely feels different this time, as if more people are aware and conflicted on the issue.

It’s the involvement of MBS I think

Is it fair to deflect though? I thought the question was very loaded but coaches have spoken on wider issues that intersect with football over the last couple of months.

I feel it a bit of a cop out to keep the scope of responses to football matters only or matters than reflect positively on the owners. I agree though in that situation he wasn’t do anything but deflect

2 Likes
1 Like

Fuck I hate social media

2 Likes

The account, which has 25,000 followers and tweets in both English and Arabic, accused Mr Holt of ‘sly racism’ and having a ‘blatant agenda’, adding: ‘KSA [Kingdom of Saudi Arabia] is a monarchy and well-loved by the people there. Who are you to label it authoritarian?

A person with two working eyeballs and the cognitive capabilities to correctly identify the inherent traits of a system government?

3 Likes

Had a browse of that account earlier. Clear as day something is off there.

1 Like

Woah woah woah. Maybe you just don’t understand the culture. I think you might be a little Eurocentric here Jakey.

The first positive result Newcastle have had this season

10 Likes