Newcastle United

Philosophy has gotta be the most over used and pretentious word in modern day football.

4 Likes

I think Leeds also has a decent chance of dropping, would love to see them go anyway

5 Likes

Think Bielsa is closer to the sack than we think

5 Likes

Think he’s closer to being found out and less likely to be able to face the challenges needed.

3 Likes

Leeds are another club with an absolutely brutal schedule thru Boxing Day.

@Spurs, @Brighton, Palace, Brentford, @Chelsea, @City, Arsenal, @Liverpool.

They could easily be in the relegation zone at the end of that run.

Relegation battle between Leeds and Newcastle would be kind of fun this spring.

3 Likes

For me Norwich, Watford, Newcastle and Burnley are the 4 most likely to go down, really hoping that Newcastle are one of them.

Leicester’s December and January could see them in a relegation dogfight, too.

Nah Leicester are far too good to be in a relegation battle.

1 Like

Do wonder if Rodgers survives the season though, does Leicester tolerate mid-table? Didn’t with Puel. That’s how Rodgers got the job in the first place. A development to watch.

I think they’ll tolerate mid table if they have a run in the EL.

Also winning the cup defeating United and Chelsea will also still be fresh in the memories.

This is the same club that sacked Ranieri a few months after winning the title, I don’t think they’re one for sentiment.

Rodgers cycle is over and he’d have done himself a favour if he left Leicester after winning the club but he’s probably stayed too long now and this season will dent his reputation

2 Likes

Conference League* the way it’s going for them.

Yeah it’s mainly the Dec for Leicester looking at the fixtures. Or should I say “foxtures” :wink:

Southampton A
Villa A
Napoli A (EL)
Newcastle H
Spurs H
Everton A
Liverpool A (CC)
Man City A
Liverpool H

Even the 3 guaranteed points against Newcastle ain’t guaranteed any more with the new manager bounce they’re bound to have.

1 Like

Agreed but I think his rep will be fine. Gave Leicester a romantic FA Cup win. Left his mark.

3 Likes

Nope.

2 Likes

BR and Newcastle could be a great match

1 Like

He’ll be revered in Leicester.

1 Like

Delete your account please.

1 Like

No, don’t go ‘hounding’ Hills. I thought “foxtures” was an agreeable pun meself.

1 Like

2 Likes