Newcastle United

Manchester City abstained :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

1bn Walmart deal incoming :pires2:

2 Likes

I am actually a little surprised Stan hasn’t tried to sell the shirt rights to Walmart or at least renegotiate the Emirates deal to allow for a different training kit sponsor.

Hell, why stop at Walmart? Make the training kit sponsor the LA Rams.

Interesting move, something I would back but it would be struck down in the high court

1 Like

I’d have this travesty of a logo plastered on our shirt for one billion lol

1 Like

I’m still raging cunts line Newcastle kicked up a fuss about us being in the ESL. Reality is this is a dog eat dog footballing world and if you’re not looking out for number one you’re getting left in the dust.

By the time someone with money and ambition actually wants to own us there will probably be rules in place to stop it.

The EPL is just too competitive these days for romanticism, already far too much money in it, yet paradoxically the gulf between the have and have nots has never been greater.

6 Likes

Announce kim jeung un

Arsenal sponsored by a reality show version of Squid Games in the North

1 Like

He would have to pump money in then, which goes against what he’s in it for :grin:

fuck Steve Bruce

“decency” has nothing to do with the situation, the guy is not a victim

2 Likes

What’s Neville even referring to? Bruce has experienced multiple sackings and has had multiple premier league opportunities despite never proving himself of caliber for such. Wasted so much money at Sunderland.

3 Likes

Why is Neville even a pundit? Shite footballer to start with and it’s a crime he is allowed to sit there and analyse matches/tactics like he knows it all after the abysmal coaching career he had that clearly stated he knows nothing about football.

And is it only me that finds his voice way too annoying?

2 Likes

I remember when he first broke on to the scene with sky and his analysis and tactical insight was refreshing at the time compared the the usual dreck Sky was putting out there by way of punditry.

The Valencia spell basically reminded everyone just because you talk well in media about the game doesn’t mean anything. It does look silly having zero success coaching whilst critiquing other more accomplished top level coaches so passionately.

His voice is annoying even by manc standards, its whinny and nasally with constant downward inflections.

7 Likes

It extends to Carragher as well. Calling out OGS for being a shit manager (he is, but if the likes of Carragher and Neville don’t have the cojones to manage a club themselves, their opinion is worthless)

Were do you draw the line then. Souness been a top player and had success as a manager.
Not liked.
Neville and Carragher won most things in the game and been to world cups.
Mourinho won the lot. Not liked. Henry legendary player not generally anything special as a pundit.
Merson not liked.
If we had just media opinions we would just claim bias and question their integrity having not played the game.

6 Likes

Rumors suggest that Saudia, formerly known as Saudi Arabian Airlines, could become Newcastle United’s new sponsor.

In any case, Newcastle United will not be able to change their shirt sponsor before the next season, which is scheduled to open on July 1, 2022.

1 Like

And so it begins

Probably be the biggest ever sponsorship deal in football history

1 Like

Fonseca would be an interesting choice as a replacement. Very risky appointment imo

1 Like