New season COYG

All
Wishing you all the very best for the new season ahead .
Let’s all get behind this magnificent club and hope Emery will deliver some long overdue silverware .
COYG
COYG
COYG

9 Likes

I can get behind this.

2 Likes

COYG

2 Likes

we’ve won 3 fa cups lately

3 Likes

It’s great we got some of the dross off the books, still plenty at Arsenal but we got at least some of it gone. The Signings are solid, Pepe is a top buy but I think he probably need a season to catch up with the style of the PL. Luiz and Tierney signing would be decent. I’m still not overly confident of us getting top 4, the defense is still weak for me and the midfield doesn’t fill me with hope. Going forward is fantastic.

I’m still not overly confident of us getting top 4 if you are putting a gun to my head, as long as the likes of Mustafi and Xhaka are around still. Plenty of mistakes will be made. I’m hoping we get 4th as I don’t think Chelsea and Utd are that strong either. I could see us winning the FA Cup or getting to the final of Europa League again.

COYG, hoping for a improvement over last season at the very least. A Cup and top 4 would be nice.

YES WHAT A WINDOW.

Inject these 23 minutes of Arsenal glory :point_up: It’s got the best Arsenal team goals. (Official Premier League account so no dodgy trance music)

ROLL ON NEXT SEASON!!!

I watched a sky 30 mins programme the other morning and without being to coarse in ones choice of words but fuck me at times we were unfucking beatable . Highbury was OUR home , Graham’s defensive brilliance Wengers modern ideas . We were brilliant.
Nothing short of Brilliant.
I wish there was a time machine coz I’d certainly go back to that era !
COYG

1 Like