Mykhailo Mudryk

:henry:

4 Likes

Arsenal in the mud

2 Likes

:tomi: :santi:

We’d need an oil ryk billionaire owner to be be paying 100m for Mud.

Changes things if the player starts making noises about wanting to come to us
Then theres a deal to be done

1 Like

Nobody’s gonna pay that for him, I’ll be surprised if they even get half of that.

Shakhtar have made lot of money from selling players over the years but pretty much all of them were Brazilians. Brazilian tax is the closest thing to English tax.

Last time I checked this guy is Ukrainian and he isn’t even the best active player from Ukraine.

4 Likes

This guy is 100% a Twitter clip bait player.

Tell them we bought superior product in Zinchenko for third of their syilly price tyag.

Get to fuck with that valuation

Пошёл на хуй пизда

4 Likes

It’s a headline. It’s in euros too. Probably with a shed load of add ons.
Take it with a pinch of salt but if we are serious on quality it costs.

1 Like

If only there was a similar dynamic forward, who is proven in the premier league, is an Arsenal fan, can play on either wing and available for Zero the summer. we should do everything in our power to make it Happen. IF ONLY.

I know that premier league should have capital letters but there A reason why certain letters have been capitalised and others not in this post.

Ive got 10 letters here then. Help me out.

Ignore the IF ONLY

1 Like

I thought I was the only fan of Azhif Onlya. Nice to not be alone.

6 Likes

Ukraine football association will be disappointed to hear that Azhif declared for Iran.

Excited to see what he can do at the World Cup.

.:eyes::joy:

5 Likes

Don’t get me excited ffs :joy:

1 Like

Hahahaha ridiculous that stuff like this can get printed

I’ve been so strongly linking myself to Shakira since the divorce that some in the industry believe we’re shagging.

Awful journalism.

Agent Zinny :sunglasses:

Can’t help but think these types of rumours are always click bait speculation.

How the hell would any of these guys know what Zinchenko is sending to Mudryk in his personal messages lol

8 Likes