Mykhailo Mudryk

HELL FUCKING NO. A Hale Ender with international caps and a double goal season in the Premier League vs Ukraine Bolt, who is a pace merchant with shit tattoos and can’t break into a broken Chelsea team.

HELL FUCKING NO. A deal like this would be my breaking point. Would be worse than me than RVR going to United.

100% worth the gamble for me. I like ESR but mudryk has more potential.

How about we just take mudryk and give Havertz back?

I rather get a substantial fee for ESR than take on board another Chelsea player. Arsenal should no longer sign players from Chelsea anymore.

If Arsenal do intend to sign Chelsea players, then time to start Arabic lessons at Hale End, so we can ship Chelsea players to Saudi quickly.

Not because i rate Mudryk over Rowe, but i simply would rather want a fit player rather than a perma sicknote

You know what…

I think I would be shameless and just do it. We need his directness & I think he will thrive here at Arsenal. There’s a reason Edu & Arteta pushed so hard for him in January.

That being said, I don’t trust Chelsea players. Jorginho was the only decent ones, the rest we signed were trash.

But since we were originally in for Mudryk, I think it might be worth the gameble.

Then again, we could be missing out £45-£60m here by just swapping.

It’s tempting I know but such a risk and could go so badly.

I’d be comfortable with £50m+ for ESR with Mudryk on loan, option to buy. The option to buy fee would need to be feasible as well.

I can just see Arsenal selling him straight for cash with 15% sell on clause.

1 Like

This is the correct answer!

Left out the best bit, lol

https://twitter.com/AFCAMDEN/status/1696503653148885310?t=hBsPMZAGk5aFF_gCkcAFEw&s=19

ESR, Martinelli and Trossard are better than Barbie-chenko. I doubt Chelsea are selling him this season anyway.

2 Likes

All day everyday. Arteta would turn Mudryk into a beast.

3 Likes

If he’s going to Chelsea anyway I would definitely swap.
As good a ESR is, Arteta has never really used him as a first team regular because of injuries but he clearly wanted Mudryk when he tried to buy him.

He has loads of potential and would give us more depth of quality in attack but are Chelsea really going to do a swap?

Discipline issues with Mudryk

I voted yes as my thinking is that Arteta would use Mudryk unlike ESR, but this comment is a huge red flag :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

Mudryk’s discipline issues may just be due to his transfer to Chelsea, a club he did not want to go to in the first place.

Who’s to say he’ll have discipline issues at Arsenal.

6 Likes

He is on an 8 year contract with Chelsea guaranteeing him £x per week - he would have to agree to reduce his guaranteed income.

Still wouldn’t want to see ESR go - I feel he still has something to offer us

Speaking of Mudryk, why were Edu & Arteta so hell-bent on getting him so much so that they were willing to pay 90m for him?
For 90m or so, we could have prized away someone like Kvaratskhelia from Napoli.

There seems to be a sort of stubbornness to Arteta that is frustrating.
He’ll pay more than the going rate to get certain players like Ramsdale, Havertz, Vieira, White, etc, yet there are other perfectly good players that, even when we’re desperate, does everything he can not to pick them, like Pepe, ESR, Tierney, Ozil, Aubameyang.

It’s understandable that Arteta bid 90m for Mudryk, who is a quality player with load’s of potential but to spend almost the same on a Havertz, who’s had three mediocre seasons in the PL with Chelsea, is bizarre.

2 Likes

Discipline issues because allegedly he didn’t want Chelsea, I don’t blame him I’d fuck about if I was forced to play for Chelsea

it has been said (and it has been the case) that when he was twerking for us he was lively and happy. Ever since he has gone to chavski he has been moody it was an ongoing joke that he hasnt smiled since.

1 Like

How do you discipline a player who is on 8 years contract?
Haha serves you right Chelsea

1 Like