Molde FK vs Arsenal (UEL)

The #10 is a position that has been increasingly obsolete in the modern game but I think tonight is s maybe the death knell.

The official final mail in the coffin

1 Like

Pepe always trying to find the top/bottom corner with those curling efforts. Put your foot through it son.

1 Like

Stings we spent 70 million quid on a winger and the net result of that is Pepe.

2 Likes

So annoying :facepalm: isnā€™t it, this isnā€™t FIFA

2 Likes

Are we supposed to be watching this for entertainment?

If so weā€™re somewhat misguided

1 Like

Pepe is slow in regards to his mind isnā€™t he ? Nothing happens quickly like you see with lots of elite players, generally dwells on the ball for lengthy periods before releasing it.

2 Likes

Weā€™re giving Molde a good game here :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

This is absolutely appalling, I hope to god that the high ups or decision makers are watching this pile of crap and have the balls to make some tough decisionsā€¦ How long do we have to put up with shiteā€¦

6 Likes

Until weā€™re watching us in the Papa Johns trophy

5 Likes

Fucking hell that sucked. We really lack confidence on the break

3 Likes

We currently lead the shots 7-4, thatā€™s an absolutely monumental achievement for us.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve just ordered Papa Johns, and trust me, they donā€™t serve up as much shit as our team!

3 Likes

Nketiah aint Arsenal. Hopefully gone in the next window.

5 Likes

What I deposit in the toilet every morning isnā€™t even as shit as this team

2 Likes

If you were being managed by Arteta he would make you shit in the toilet, from a position, probably in the corner of your kitchen, whilst being overlapped down your left flank, by a former right wingerā€¦Be gratefulā€¦

3 Likes

Horrifically boring again ffs

2 Likes

Nice to know weā€™re still shite x

Boring game because the first to be bored are the players.

Do you remember the fire in the eyes of Arsenal players when we have played games with less pressure [Carling Cup games for example] in the past?

Champagne football, different than nowā€¦

Utterly toothless. What a waste of time.

2 Likes

Not gonna bother with second half again