Aker Stadium
KO: 17:55
:tv: BT Sport

• Win
  • Loss
  • Draw

0 voters

Meh.

I predict Joe Willock to get raving reviews from OA.

Arsenal 2-0.

4 Likes

Another fantastic European night to bounce back on.

2 Likes

We might even score a goal from open play woo-hoo can’t waittt!! :clap::clap:

3 Likes

Nobody will be interested. Team selection disjointed and we will stumble to a 2 1 defeat .
Eddie stat pad a goal.

2 Likes

I shall take interest in it Strolls
It’s The Arsenal and the thought of watching that will ease the pain of taking her indoors shopping … or will it ?

1 Like

Not watched any Europa League football yet this season, don’t see that changing here lol

3 Likes

It could be a win that means little to nothing for fans because we are expecting a win against the “amateurs”, no matter how shit our form is.
Maybe the easiest game currently, and our best chance to turn it around; and the best chance for Arteta to redeem himself and regroup.

If we lose it… IF…
If it was Mourinho or other big name managers having such a shit run and losing to Molde, they could be fired already. However, I don’t think our board will get rid of genius even if we lose this game, the game that we should have never lost.

1 Like

If you want to start watching us win some actual games it might not be a bad idea.

I watched the Rapid Vienna game but missed most of the two home games due to 7am kick off on work days, couldn’t be arsed watching the replay of Europa League games when I know the result.

Nm.

Nah don’t care, Europa group stages are rubbish. The CL group stages are boring enough as it is , this is similar except the teams are shitter and its even more boring.

Better things to do on a Thursday night than watch our dross second string labour to a victory (or not as the case may be) against an even bigger load of dross.

4 Likes

Better things to do whilst you’re in lockdown even ?

Yes, I don’t know how much clearer I can be about how fucking shit I think the group stages of the EL are if my last post didn’t spell it out haha

1 Like

Well on a bright note then you won’t even have to worry about us being in it in 21/22.

1 Like

Well I’m still going to watch. Because I don’t have anything better to do :smile:

On a kind of separate note. Our EL game next Thursday might be the first “big” game in the country to welcome fans back, did anyone enter the ballot?

1 Like

I’ll watch the game but I’m not really optimistic that we’re gonna be any good

Pepe hattrick

Match day!

The excitement is palpable!

2 Likes

Early kick-off, nice.

I’ll actually be able to catch this match before leaving for work :sunglasses:.

1 Like