Moises Caicedo

We have a Moses, Mohammed and Jesus by our side. We’re sorted.

4 Likes

I get the vibe Brighton aren’t fully objecting the possibility of a move here.

2 Likes

Money talks. They probably only didn’t want to do business with Chelsea because they didn’t want to strengthen a direct rival.

24 Likes

Lmfao. :arteta:

3 Likes

It all goes back to where we were talking about the squad.
We truly have a paper thin squad and riding the luck.
Missing our a 3rd/4th CM in Elneny, and suddenly we need an urgent buy (if not panic).

1 Like

They are probably willing to sell if they can rinse us a bit. Whether we’re willing to be rinsed (or desperate enough) I don’t know.

I think one unusual aspect of the situation is that I’m not convinced they really want European football. For a club like Brighton qualifying for the Europa or Conference league has a real winner’s curse dynamic. You don’t get that much money and all of a sudden your squad is totally insufficient. The club can’t say this publicly, because of course the supporters want European football, but I wouldn’t be surprised if there are people at a very smartly run club like Brighton that would be pretty happy finishing 8th this year rather than 7th.

Can we also loan Lokonga to them as part of the deal?

1 Like

What would Brighton do with a Lokonga lol

1 Like

Is he a Partey replacement?

Similar to Partey? If so yes please.

Plenty of minutes to be had with the U21s.

1 Like

Idk, to me it seems we’re just trying to spark Caicedo to push for the move with this bid, no way Brighton would sell now for that money.

I’d be masivelly surprised if we manage to get it done in this window, much more likely this is just the start of the negotiations to get him in the summer.

I’d be much more happy with him than Rice, needless to say, I’m glad Arteta sees it the same way :xhaka2:

When did Berger become an ITK?

3 Likes

Mans got bills to pay

10 Likes

If the £60m bid is true, I would be really happy of this.
Not only showing we see our weakness, but also our ambition.

Btw this only confirms yet again, Sky are an absolute shithole, sewer level source. Can’t believe people still take them serously nowadays.

Rice being our number one target lol

I don’t think this is the Czech Maradona, looks like just some journo.

2 Likes

This Berger guy said we were going for Diaby a week or so ago, how’s that working out?

1 Like

Yeah the Liverpool Berger was better looking too