MMA

This is why he was picked. He’s a wrestler with a very poor stand-up game. Once you take the wrestling away, Askren is quite ordinary.

I don’t see any boxer worth their salt taking on such a fight. There is nothing to gain from knocking out a Youtube personality, but there is a lot to lose.

And no one wants to be that guy :slight_smile:

No boxer worth a damn is losing to a YouTube guy with such poor technique. That’s why Paul is steering clear of boxers haha.

It’ll be an exhibition. I think any boxer would take it for the payday alone.

You see I think he would fight a boxer. He has nothing to lose at this point. He’s already made millions with these carnival fights.

There’s a load of money to make. I thought Mayweather was going to fight this guy.

Jake Paul looks like a shocking boxer. Most Pro Boxers would toy with him. His skillset is so bad. He’ll try and fight a name for a PPV and hope to get a Mayweather fight off his popularity

I posted on the boxing thread:

No Hype for Fury-Joshua being ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN??? But I couldn’t post because I’m the only fucked the posts on there

That’s a brutal leg break for Weidman. Crazy how it happened to Silva when they fought, and now Chris has done it himself.

Weidman man that was SO bad. Thug Rose’s kick was sensational to watch in real time

Yeah watched Weidman’s leg break. Horrible to watch man couldn’t stomach it. I usually have a strong stomach when it comes to broken bones but that was something

Yikes! That is nasty looking.

The worst part was when he put his weight on it, because he still hadn’t realised he had shattered his leg.

1 Like

Unlucky from McGregor, broke his ankle right at the end of the first round. :nauseated_face:

1 Like

That slo mo off McGregor angle snapping :see_no_evil:.

1 Like

It doesn’t get more Conor than this, hahahah.

Its a massive shame we dont get to see pourier beat the shit out of him for four more rounds.

However can appreciate the irony.

McGregor’s done. Hasn’t been the same since the Khabib fight.

4 Likes

Conor has such a big mouth, he can talk his way into another fight. We’ll certainly see this one again I think, considering how it ended.

Wonder how you come back from that break when you’re using the bone to make an impact.

I like the guy, and I hate the guy; he’s definitely not as funny as he used to be prior to Khabib.

All Conor will be thinking about is either: how we had him in the guillotine and nearly had him, or that he shouldn’t have taken the risk.

I wonder what actually did the damage, because that’s a very strange way to break an ankle. He must have already damaged it when he was doing those leg kicks, or those upkicks when he was on the mat.

1 Like

That’s what I’m thinking as well. One of those kicks really made a weird sound.