MMA

He photoshops his pictures. He’s even fatter than he looks in his photos and I’m not even sure he actually goes to the gym. Don’t think I’ve ever seen a video of him actually lifting weights.

Martyn Ford on the other hand is going to fail at MMA but he’s a monster nonetheless who trains real hard and I respect his grind.

Cracked up seeing this post.

I was dreading having to subscribe to the unknown Eleven Sports.

Lol. UFC 232 has been moved from Las Vegas to Los Angeles because of some suspect drug tests of Jones.

Jones did NOT test positive. It’s a residual amount/leftover from his positive test from juli 2017…

Which is precisely why you should be banned for 2 years and be able to provide multiple clean tests before you’re allowed to return. A lot of anabolics won’t leave your system in its entirety in a few months and that’s why there’s the argument that some drugs cheats benefit years down the line even when they go clean.

1 Like

He has been suspended for 15 months now and Jeff Novitzky was saying Jones will not have any performance benefits from this on SportsCenter. But clearly that is not true?

Another questionable decision by UFC. Most likely result is a Jones win but deep down the UFC must be hoping for a clear Gus victory.

He probably won’t because the truth is that most long ester steroids are out of your system in 4 weeks and you don’t get any real visible benefit from it after that. I’m not sure what he got popped for but any he most likely gets no real benefit from it but it’s diffocult to prove either way and I think if there’s any argument to had that he would benefit from it then he should be able to provide multiple tests that indicate he has no traces of the drug in his system.

Besides let’s be honest if White has his way these guys would never be tested anyway. We all see how downsized Lesnar is right now preparing for his return.

Amanda Nunes! Holy fuck!!!

Jon Jones just too good.

Seems that mcgregor vs cerrone is going to happen this year.

Makes probably the most sense for both. At least from a financial perspective for Cerrone. He’s not going to beat McGregor.

The perfect guy to get knocked out by mcgregor.

Today returns to the octagon the spider silva, way past his prime vs a young adesanya. Hopefully he losses gracefully, i owuld hate that he losses in an embarrassing way a la lidell .

Darren Till fights tonight. Should be a good fight.

Quite a good start to the Gunnar Nelson fight on right now too

Till looking good against John Snow

WOW

John Snow!

Quite similar to how he lost against Woodley.

1 Like

BT Sport censoring the interviews at 11pm lol. So stupid

They’re probably providing the ESPN or whatever feed at not 11 so have to.

1 Like