Mikel Arteta (Soon to be Mr. Manager)

Mikel Arteta Amatriain (born 26 March 1982) is a retired Spanish professional footballer who played as a midfielder. He is currently the co-assistant coach of Manchester City, alongside fellow co-assistant Brian Kidd and manager Pep Guardiola. He then made a permanent transfer to Arsenal in 2011, and was appointed captain of the club in August 2014. Arteta won two FA Cups and two FA Community Shields with Arsenal, before his contract expired at the end of the 2015-16 season.

Title wins with Arsenal:
FA Cup (2): 2013–14, 2014–15
FA Community Shield (2): 2014, 2015

This should be a popular thread. :gunnersaurus:

1 Like

1 Like

Unfollowed him on Instagram last night as he deleted all his arsenal stuff!

1 Like

A player who was priveleged to play for Arsenal and be paid money way in excess of his abilities or availability due to his injuries !

1 Like

Yeah I noticed this. What the fuck is this shit all about?

Probably a demand from City. He left on good terms so no reason for it to mean anything more than simple professionalism or obligation to his new contract.

2 Likes

I’d imagine those things are private and don’t/shouldn’t matter to your employer especially since you were five years at that club. Unless there are coke-snorting pictures up there or something like that.

I really can’t imagine anyone at Arsenal making a problem of Ozil still having Real Madrid pictures on his instagram. Nor shouldn’t they.

Bitch move.

1 Like

Fuck knows really. I guess City are a brand and so are Arsenal not to mention we are in direct competition or maybe it was just a personal choice by Mikel to put his playing days behind him and focus on coaching. Doesn’t really bother me either way as I think shit like instagram is boring as fuck.

I’ll take this as a compliment. If I were city I’d have come out and said “sure we let arteta keep his social media up and he can include his Arsenal postings as well. We enjoy our partnership with our feeder club and look forward to having Hector Belleron here next summer.”

:arteta::arteta:

https://twitter.com/City_Watch/status/793946137384415232

https://twitter.com/City_Watch/status/793948894858190848

3 Likes

little tax dodging, midlife crisis hair bleaching, tattoo addicted gimp had a strop did he?

g’wan Mikel

3 Likes

I’d love to box that little cunt out. Just love it.

1 Like

Hahaha yesssssss Arteta

When Messi can’t stop worrying about what Arteta said to him.

:arteta:

3 Likes

:arteta:, you sneaky bastard :wenger:

Probably just jealous of Arteta’s hair tbh

1 Like
2 Likes

Jose the cunt went too far this time.

He hurt our Mikel

1 Like